• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

YOU'RE BANNED! (Game)

i-am-link

DGN's Metaphysicist
You're BANNED for confusing me!

P.S. SwiftestPhantom is BANNED for thinking that I thought that she was my 'lil sis earlier!!! (The direct quote from SwiftestPhantom: "you are BANNED for thinking I am your "lil Sis!!!" (BANNEDBANEDBANNEDBANNDBANNED!!!!!!!!!) (LOLLLZ)")

MikauIncarnate

Hero of the Zora
Banned for italicizing and underlining the word "banned" for which no italicization or underlining was necessary, thereby wasting several seconds of your life because you condescended to click the italicization and underline buttons respectively.

And you, person beneath me, are banned because I know that you are right about to ban me for sounding too smart. Take that!

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
You're BANNED! because you used the enter key
WTF? I said my spacebar was stolen! You can't ban me for that! Oh, and I bought a new one!

And you, person beneath me, are banned because I know that you are right about to ban me for sounding too smart. Take that!
Why would I ban you for being smart? The internet could use more smart people. But I have to ban you anyway so... You're banned for giving me unbuttered popcorn!

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
you are now BANNED to the Evil Realm to annoy Ganondorf! ahaaa!! (haha! I get my revenge on you, Ganondorf, for sending me to the Gap between Dimensions! HAH!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom