• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your ZD Accomplishments

Pen

The game is on!
Wait a minute...you're Komali? Dang, I didn't know you had changed your name. I still remember you, and also Kappa, who was named something else back in the day... was it that Rito girl Medli or something?

Yup lol, I'm Komali. :D Although, I haven't been known as Komali since early October 2011. And yes, Kappa used to be known as Medli back in the day. The main reason the two of us started communicating was because our usernames were Medli and Komali. XD Now we've both changed our usernames and we still make conversation every once in a while. ^^

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Accomplishments:

- Joined the site on a popular day. It was E3 2010, when Skyward Sword was shown off for the first time. I had followed Zelda Dungeon for two years at that point, and the potential discussion motivated me to sign up on the forums.

- Became active on a website. For serious, this is the only site I consider myself a regular. I found a place on the internet to call home.

- Met new mates. I believe this speaks for itself, some people are just so goshdarn likable.

- Maintained an average "posts per day" statistic of exactly 1.00. I noticed this only a few days ago. Quite a few members have joined more recently and have much larger post counts, but I like to think of this as worthy all the same. (I'm not exactly sure how many posts of mine have been deleted, such as the result of removed sections and errors of the database, I don't like to think about it.)

- Won some Community Competitions. Granted, these were simple dungeon races I had captured, I was still glad to have an award of its category to showcase, now three of them. (Although I'm supposed to have more, most were when I was the only entrant, so I'm fine without it and as is right now.)

- Was a contestant in the Keaton Quiz on the ZD Podcast on the main site and ended up victorious. Forgive me for ending your streak, TatlTails. It was a whole load of fun to be the champion for many months last year, ending only the best way, with a loss to Axle the Beast. No shame.

- Received a Golden Key Award. Despite having a low artistic ability, I ended up with the Best Signature of 2013, thanks to my rendition of Luigi through the years. I'm known for also creating similar displays of Link and Samus prior to that, but sadly have not made a single original signature since that graphic of Luigi. (read first item in the list of wishes below for more.)

- Got a Golden Fro Award. This was given to me last week for my efforts in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS thread. I was proud to see it get stickied to the General Gaming section earlier this year, and this also is bliss. I do anything I can to inform others on aspects of known information in the two games, it's great fun.

- Promoted to Event Staff. Happened just this morning for me, and I really anticipate organising activities with my new colleagues.

- Shiny Rapidash. Having my favourite Pokemon in the postbit is pure blessedness. I've completely forgotten how I got it, not that it matters if I do.

Wishes:

- Make my "Bowser over the years" signature. Don't know why I haven't touched this in ages, I know I want a result. This placeholder GIF has been my signature for over six months now, and although I still can't get enough of it, I believe I would rather have a sexy Bowser render.

- Become a Wiki Contributor. I've done a few scrap edits over time, but typically whenever I get in the mood, I end up working on my SSB4 thread instead. Once those two games come out and I don't have my own edit-heavy project to be working on, keep an eye out for me in the ZD Wiki. Smack me otherwise.

- Start a series of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS online tournament events. Becoming a part of the Event Staff helps with this, and I hope I get support, despite not being a traditional event around here.

- Only move forward. As long as I don't head backwards by somehow losing friends, making enemies or being inactive, I'll be happy.

Last edited:

octorok74

TETTAC
Everyone has a lot of accomplishments. I have very few. The main one being I've been here almost five years now. Another thing is I met some nice people I still talk to like Dan and the_mis. That's really it. I haven't really mean all that helpful. Haven't helped others or really been all that active either. Sorry folks, but I'm lame.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yup lol, I'm Komali. :D Although, I haven't been known as Komali since early October 2011. And yes, Kappa used to be known as Medli back in the day. The main reason the two of us started communicating was because our usernames were Medli and Komali. XD Now we've both changed our usernames and we still make conversation every once in a while. ^^

I'm sorry I lost track of you. It must have been during those moments that I left to finish some story. :P I still remember you signed up for my stories. Well, it's good to have found you again, Komali...er...Pendio. :nod:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Acomplishments:

- Getting involved in the community
- I'd like to think I've tried to make some changes around here
- Meeting some cool people
- Like Riz said, spreading the good word of Reggie
- Being recognised as a good theorist (this is the reason I joined ZD)

Wishes:

- I hope not to find myself getting lost in the politics of the forum
- Try and focus on revisiting the roots where I just enjoyed posting and talking to people
- To one day solve the mystery of Bagged Milk
- Rejuvenate the theory section

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Great thread idea :) I know everyone wants to talk about this stuff a little bit but is afraid of looking like they have a big ego! So here's mine:

- Became an Article Editor
- Became Event Staff
- Got a lot of support from the community :)
- Received a Golden Fro

Goals
- Become an Article Writer
- Gain more trust so I can eventually help the forums in even more ways
- Win a big GKA like "Best Poster"... someday lol

That's about it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom