• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
My username is pronounced Ghos-I( as in "I kill you if you do not pronounce it right" JK ). A couple people said that my eyes are creepy so my nickname is derived from ghost eye.

N

Nashoba

My username is my daughter's middle name given to her by our chief. We are native american (Beavercreek band of the Peedee Indian tribe)My uncle is our chief. I just thought it was fitting for my favorite character - Wolf Link - in TP since it means "Spirit of the Wolf"

N

navi&link&zelda

mine is simple Navi is with link and link is with zelda! LOL

G

gUtSLyOiR

ok, so one day i was in a huge rush to play dynasty warriors strikeforce on my psp. since i was in a rush, i really didnt care what my name was, so i mashed the joynub in all directions while pressing X at random intervals, and boom. theres my name.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I had to think about this one a bit - I like Majora... okay... and I loved cats. How do I string them together? Majora's Cat. But I also like being called MCat, MC, Kitteh, Kitty, Majora, Mister Kitter, Cat of Majora, etc.

G

Generations

I chose Generations because, well it sounds cool, plus you could probably relate many deep thoughts and cool themes with that name.

Alar

Clothed in Green
Mine, it's my nickname at home because my sister couldn't say my name so she said "ALA" and that turned into Alar so that stuck.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Nye Pendragon = my penname for pretty much everything on the Internet and Nye is my re-accuring name for all characters I play as in video games.
(So when I play a Zelda game, my name is always Nye.)

'Nye' is actually a masculine Welsh demunitive of the name Aneirin, which is kind of ironic, seeing as I have a lot of Welsh background, but I'm not male.
'Pendragon' comes from a plethora of Arthurian legends, usually surving as a surname of the father or brother of King Arthur. It means 'head dragon' or 'cheif dragon', usually referring to a leader of sorts.

<XD
(Is it obvious that I'm very much into etymology?)

Last edited:

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
From the English word which is ultimately derived from the Latin word "destinare," meaning "to determine".

My real name is Giovanna but it's an old italian name and frankly hard to prounouce. So, my user name for everything on the internet is virtually Destiny.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
Lady_Yuna (or just Yuna) came from Final Fantasy X. Even though my entire profile is made up of Fang pictures, Yuna was my first favorite character with Lulu in second place before Final Fantasy XIII came out.

(I should have changed my name to Yuna instead. I think it would have been a lot better and the name would be shorter too.) :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom