• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Unpopular Opinion

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
That skim milk actually tastes good and all other milk is gross. I'm in a very tiny minority there it seems. Constantly am told it's water pretending to be milk.

TheLostandForgottenHero

The True Hero
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess is a good game.

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time is overrated.

Most tsunderes are terrible human beings.

Most people are stupid.

SAO is overrated.

Science.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
1. I prefer girls with average to small-sized mammary glands. Not that I despise giant knockers
Can I just say that I loved how you went from a very intellectual term to just "giant knockers", lol.

---

Anyway, to address the thread I guess I'd say I dislike drugs. May not seem like an unpopular opinion, but when most of the people you know take them, or used to, then you'd see where I'm coming from.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Anyway, to address the thread I guess I'd say I dislike drugs. May not seem like an unpopular opinion, but when most of the people you know take them, or used to, then you'd see where I'm coming from.
I'll second that opinion on drugs and add clarification that I include alcohol with that too, which is a drug. It tastes like cat urine. And I don't see what is so appealing about the effects.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I'll go ahead and jump on the alcohol bandwagon and say I also really do not like drinking alcohol. Beer of any kind is just plain awful:

beer.png

XKCD ^

and same goes for spirits and wines and other forms of alcoholic drinks. I just don't get it. I don't particularly enjoy the effects either.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Hitler was a genius

Not an opinion. Maybe an unpopular sentiment, but there can be no denying that the man was brilliant.

- I hate Tingle. Tingle is the single worst video game character ever created.
- I don't enjoy Final Fantasy anymore. The series has tanked since X.
- I hate Mario. NO MORE MARIO GAMES.
- Halo is the most overrated video game franchise ever.
- Bacon is gross.
- Anything with the prefix "pop" sucks. Pop music, pop culture, pop TV—especially reality TV. Reality TV is the single worst thing to happen to television, ever.
- Orange juice with pulp > without pulp.
- I'm very upset Disney bought the rights to Star Wars.
- Mario Kart > Smash Bros..

I think that's enough for now.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I actually love alcohol. I guess that seems quite contradictory from someone who hates drugs, but I've just had bad experiences being surrounded by drugs and friends who have taken them have went down hill.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
Where to start?

• Coldplay ****ing suck.
  • The friendzone is bull**** made up by rejected guys who can't come to terms with the idea that women aren't sex/date vending machines you put nice deed coins in.
  • I mostly agree with the things Russell Brand says about politics although I think he's too idealistic and this revolution isn't going to happen
  • I quite like Jeremy Clarkson
  • The Metropolitan Police murdered Mark Duggan unlawfully. The riots were the result of this. (unpopular with anyone not from London/under 30)
  • Kanye West is a joke and he hasn't released good music since 2007.
  • I dislike drugs. Yes, I drink alcohol, and yes I do know some alcoholics thanks. That's my choice, just as is my choice not to do any other drugs. I have had my drink spiked before, and yes I've tried weed. The former was awful and the latter just didn't seem all that exciting. Soz.
  • If it hadn't been the Nazis it would have been the Bolsheviks.
  • It's better to be too cold than too hot.

• The friendzone is bull**** made up by rejected guys who can't come to terms with the idea that women aren't sex/date vending machines you put nice deed coins in.

I wanted to comment on this. I think the friendzone exists, and in BOTH sexes, but it's a bit more obvious with females. The reason it's obvious for females is because of the importance of their reproductive cycle, or downtime + risk involved with it. Biologically speaking women are more picky than men (this is proven by science, and you can even see it in the animal kingdom), because the risk involved with mating (getting pregnant), is much more of a hardship and risk for the women over the male. Men through out history had no risk for mating with as many mates as possible, no downtime, no chance of getting pregnant, and no need to care for anything until laws came into play. This is one of the many reasons men are typically the ones to purse women as well.

So, if you believe women are pickier, for the best potential off spring (which comes at a risk for their own life, and almost at the very least 10 months of their life anyway), then it makes perfect sense why women would "friendzone" a potential mate. It's because sometimes instinctively she knows she has better options for potential mates (which has a lot to do with immunities, google that too if you don't believe it, and again this all comes down to the best possible off spring). This means she may put a male less of those good gene qualities on the back burner because she thinks that she can get X, or will wait for X to pursue her.

Now, if that still makes sense to you, know that there is NOTHING wrong with a women (or male) friendzoning someone. There is nothing wrong with being as selective as you want, people have every right to be as picky as they want. I'm a little confused where this idea of men thinking they are entitled to sex came into play, friendzone never had anything to do with people feeling they were entitled. What it boils down to is that male is interested in you, and he wants to be more than just a friend. At this point it is entirely HIS responsibility to realize he may not have a chance, and IMO he should move on.

The complaining about friendzone from males isn't about entitlement, it's mainly about the women who actually do lead them on, or do use them while looking for someone better. I've seen it a million times... and I lose respect for the males who fall for that crap. So many dumb guys buying gifts and doing everything they can for a girl who plays tons of guys the exact same way.

**Flame Suit On**

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom