• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Skyrim Character

Race: Wood Elf
Level: 36 (almost to 37)
Skills: I focus on heavy armor and one-handed weapons with restoration magic equipped as well. I can't remember all of my perks levels but my one-handed perk is at 100 and my heavy armor is at 90+
Quests: I've finished the Dragonborn quest. I've completed the Thieves guild, the Dark Brotherhood, the Companions, the college of Winterhold and the civil war quest (I've joined with the Imperials).

I guess that's about it.

I had to format my hard drive and I've forgoten to backup the save files from all games so mine is an high elf, lvl 14 named DiashyGuy

We should post those stat things lol like with all the crimes and beasts killed and what not, but yeah I'm a level 32 Nord.

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
I don't have my own copy of Skyrim but I go to my friend's house often and here are the characters we play

Character 1: Lemmy Kilmister (literally looks like him) -Heavy Armor double handed werewolf warrior human

Character 2: Hooker Jones - Thief, light armor, elf

Character 3: Smooth Style - Battlemage Nord that looks like Jesus or Rob Zombie.

Race: Imperial (I know, boring)
Level: 48 or so
Skills: Focused on Sneak and Archery. Have Sneak, Pickpocket, and Archery at 100. Been working on getting my One-Handed up.
Guilds/Quests: Companions and Thieves Guild are completed. I completed the Dark Brotherhood and College of Winterhold on my other magic-based character, just to keep the role playing accurate. Joined the Stormcloaks, but haven't finished the quest line and I've since regretted joining them. Also, I have yet to complete the main quest even though I have logged a crazy amount of hours already.

Race: Imperial (I know, boring)
Level: 48 or so
Skills: Focused on Sneak and Archery. Have Sneak, Pickpocket, and Archery at 100. Been working on getting my One-Handed up.
Guilds/Quests: Companions and Thieves Guild are completed. I completed the Dark Brotherhood and College of Winterhold on my other magic-based character, just to keep the role playing accurate. Joined the Stormcloaks, but haven't finished the quest line and I've since regretted joining them. Also, I have yet to complete the main quest even though I have logged a crazy amount of hours already.
It's funny because the main quest is short as HELL. I think most of my time went into that Temple of Mara quest, for obvious reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom