• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Scarecrow Song

C

celibi88

>>>>>>><
so i never forget it XD
(staling so i get 50 characters.....)

H

Hiroshi Mishima

I always found it kinda annoying with the Scarecrow songs, so I just went with something simple and easy to remember. Mainly cause I started getting really confused by the other songs when I started getting more. I typically did like the thread starter with ^ > v < ^ > v < but by Majora's Mask I learned I could get away with an even simpler < > < > < > < > because that's a lot faster.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
The Scarecrow Song was kind of random for the game, but I liked all the secrets it could open up.
My OoT one was: >>>>>>>>
Yeah, I know how simplistic that one was...
My MM one was: A^><><><
Basically a modified Minuet of Forest.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Mine was ^ V > < ^ V > < (North South East West North South East West). I figured it would be easy to remember since trying to remember left/right tends to screw me up so I figured I'd remember it using cardinal directions. Ironically, I still get the left and right notes mixed up occasionally.

L

laken7

Mine is ^ > ^ > A < ^ A.
Original I guess, but it sounds awful due to the fact that I was unaware at the time of recording that I needed to play it fast. So now it is all slow and dumb-sounding.

O

Olaf Forkbeard

AAAAAAAV It was the fastest I could record it, to save time.

G

GamerMomma

Great topic idea! I cannot remember my original song :( but what I use now... D R L U D R L U I'll have to test out some tunes on here, great ideas.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I always used
Code:
← ↑ → ↓ ← ↑ → ↓
as an easy-to-remember modification of Zelda's lullaby (or circling clockwise twice, starting with left)

D

Dinalfo

Well I did find it cool that you could make up song, but short and simple for me would be:

OOT & MM: <-, A, <-, A , <-, A, <-, A

I usually try to see how fast I can do it to make it almost a no-sound tune.

G

Goron Guru

I can almost use "Iron Man" as mine :) Still need a bit of practice, though.

Mute

一員
I've always just used Oath to Order with a few repeating notes at the end to fill in the last few spaces. Yeah, not very original, but it's one of my favourite ocarina songs, even if I have to repeat it at the end just to fill in the remaining notes.

Of course, I've attempted to use other MM songs too, rarely anything else so I wouldn't have to memorize something over, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom