• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your New Year's Resolution(s)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Oh, I just figured out what number six could be...

6. Help make ZD a better, safer, and more user friendly place. I won't be doing this alone of course, but let me just say this...we certainly have our work cut out for us, and there's likely gonna be no let up, so here's to having a better ZD during 2014.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
-get hot
-watch movies lots of movies mAKE MOVIES WRITE MOVIES
-MOVIES
-anIM E
-idk work out or something lord knows i should
-pilot a giant robot
-personally start funding pacific rim 2
-get hot
-smoke some weed or something idk
-finish my novel!!
-find jgl and marry him
-or charlie day
-or that cute guy who works at my bookstore
-learn elvish
-yeah idk party hard
-get hot

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
Hmmm...I guess this year I'd like to get in better shape - not just "lose weight", but get more muscular and eat healthier. I'm also challenging myself to try things that are outside of my comfort zone. If it makes me cringe or if I don't like it, let's try it out anyways and see what we're missing!

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm a bit late but, I don't believe in resolutions. I definitely go with the whole 'if you're gonna change something, do it now not on January 1'. However, over the past year or so I have been striving to get better, be less neurotic and anxious about stuff, stop getting wound up over stuff I can't change, etc etc. But I have pretty much got to a point where I am quite happy with myself in that regard. I sort of realised this over the new year but I would call that more of a coincidence considering my stance on resolutions. So, if I had to say anything it would be that I plan/hope to:

- get a better job
- get a nice boyfriend who respects me
- start planning for the future
- also, stop spending my money frivolously

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom