• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tears of the Kingdom Your Fighting Style

All my shields are pristine because I never block and parry.
I love the dodge and flurry too much.
Or bow and elemental arrows.

anyone else like this?

Attachments

• IMG_5505.jpeg
    IMG_5505.jpeg
    260.3 KB · Views: 4

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
I'm more of an Assassin's Creed guy. Yiga armor, monster masks, sneak strike, striking from above (air assasination), puff shroom (smoke bomb), Muddlebud arrows (Berserker dart). I also like to use the environment such as bomb barrels and insinuating fight between constructs and monsters. I rarely engage in open conflict. Only when I'm fighting mini bosses. I wanna get the majora's mask one day. Gotta search it up how.

I'm more of an Assassin's Creed guy. Yiga armor, monster masks, sneak strike, striking from above (air assasination), puff shroom (smoke bomb), Muddlebud arrows (Berserker dart). I also like to use the environment such as bomb barrels and insinuating fight between constructs and monsters. I rarely engage in open conflict. Only when I'm fighting mini bosses. I wanna get the majora's mask one day. Gotta search it up how.
So, in the Depths underneath the Ancient Coliseum in Hyrule Field is the Floating Coliseum. That's where the mask is. You have to fight a gauntlet of gloom-infected Lynels to get it, though, so you may want to practice your dodging and parrying...

As for my general fighting style, it's pretty much identical to yours, except I tend to prefer the Sheikah armor.
Making the constructs and the monsters fight is always funny.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
So, in the Depths underneath the Ancient Coliseum in Hyrule Field is the Floating Coliseum. That's where the mask is. You have to fight a gauntlet of gloom-infected Lynels to get it, though, so you may want to practice your dodging and parrying...

As for my general fighting style, it's pretty much identical to yours, except I tend to prefer the Sheikah armor.
Making the constructs and the monsters fight is always funny.
Just got korok mask from a coliseum in lost woods. I'll go there soon as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom