• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favourite Playable Female Character

Link-of-Lylat

It's me!
Samus, Toadette, and Aqua (From KH:BBS). I'd also say Goombella from Paper mario 2, but she's a partner. But you can also use her in battle to fight and use her tattle ability in the field to learn about people and the area you're in. Huh... :huh:

Cfrock

Keep it strong
For me it has got to be Jill Valentine. I just... I just love her...

(WISH ADA WAS PLAYABLE)

In Resident Evil 2 Ada was playable for a brief period. She goes tot he Sewage Plant to find an item for Leon (the same section where you play as Sherry in Claire's scenario) and again later when she runs off to chase Annette after Leon gets shot.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
I'd have to say Chun Li from the Street Fighter Series. She just kicks butt... and she kicks a lot. Just the incredible style of her kicking is amazing, and- if you know how to use her- she's practically unstoppable.
Also, while playing Street Fighter 4, I ran across Crimson Viper. Her gadgets are just awesome, she does kick*** jumps, and is incredibly aggressive. Again, if you know how to use her right, she is incredible.
Neither of these characters are my favorite from Street Fighter- as Ken has always held that position. But both of the ladies really kick some major butt, and are some of the best characters in the series.
I never really liked Cammy; I have played as her and never really enjoyed her fighting style.

octorok74

TETTAC
My choice would be Samus. Something about a woman with an arm cannon and armor that can withstand lava is just amazing. Though a close second is my spartan on Halo: Reach. She kicks some serious butt.

Samus Aran, without a doubt.
Firstly, I love Metroid, especially the Prime trilogy.

And also having a female bounty hunter is just even more (for want of a better word) kickass than a male one (apologies to Jango and Boba Fett, XD). Her suit rocks, and she can stand up to her enemies without fear.

Yeah, Samus, hands down.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Twilight Princess Zelda is my favorite female video-game character, but sadly you can't play with her. However, I can cheat because she is a playable character in Brawl.

However, if people don't want to count her then I guess I should divert to Xiaoyu (whose name I can't spell) from Tekken. I don't really like anything about Xiao except for her fighting style. I tend to choose interesting characters when playing fighting games and Xiao has one of the most interesting of that game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom