• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Music

SuperGanondorf

Ballos's Minion
Sorry if there's already a topic like this. I searched and couldn't find one, so...

Possible spoilers from this point on.

Anyway, the Zelda games are known for their music. Which themes are your favorites?

Here are mine:
Deku Palace- Majora's Mask: This theme is one of the coolest themes ever. I loved how catchy it was.

Song of Awakening- Link's Awakening: This song makes me cry whenever I hear it. The beautiful music that plays when the island is slowly fading away is amazing.

Sword Search- Link's Awakening: The sheer nostalgia of this song is just overwhelming. That's all I have to say.

Song of Storms- Multiple Games: This is one of the better-known themes in the series. I love this one; it's so catchy.

Boss Weakness- Twilight Princess: This song makes me feel just awesome. Just a revamped Hyrule Field theme, but awesome just the same.

Anything from Wind Waker- This whole game had amazing music. Catchy themes and nice mood-setters abound.

Stone Tower- Majora's Mask: This is probably my favorite of the bunch. The theme is haunting in a way, and it gives the dungeon a very eerie feel.

There are tons of others, but these are my main favorites. How about yours?

Zelda_Duh

Hyrule's Princess
Favorites are
1. Song of storms
2. Windfall Island (WW)
3. Epona's song (OoT)
4. The Legend of Zelda theme
5. All the music from Link's Awakening

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I have several songs from WindWaker, those I listen to now and then. Windfall Island's, Outset Island's and the one that plays during your sailing, I like the frightening one too.

I've recently began to love the Great Fairy Theme. Especially the Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World version. It is very dreamlike. Heck, if my dreams had that as the theme song, I'd sleep a lot more. :P

As for others... Hmm...
Outset Island and the credits music from Wind Waker are brilliant, although practically everything from Wind Waker is brilliant.

I also have a soft spot for Village of the Blue Maiden, well, the Brawl version at least (I barely remember the original. Unless it IS the original. I forget.)

Oh and my favourite Ocarina tune is the Sonata of Awakening.

But yeah, pretty much all Zelda music is great.
I'm trying to think of an exception but I can't think of one...

Caeda

Keyblade Master
LoZ: overworld theme, of course.
aLttP: overworld theme
OoT: Title, Song of Time, Zelda's Lullaby, Serenade of Water, Hyrule Field...
WW: Staff Credits, Title, Great Sea, Medli's Prayer, Dragon Roost Island, Molgera Battle...
TP: title, hyrule field, Illia's theme, credits
ST: all lokomo duets, duet with zelda, realm overworld
SSBB: Ocarina of Time Melody, Song of Storms

That's all I can remember off the top of my head in no particular order.

squadala

I don't like you either
Here are mine.

LoZ: Title screen
AoL: Title screen (Zelda makes great title screens!)
ALttP: Rain scene
LA: Mabe Village
OoT: Gerudo Valley/ Song of Storms
MM: Deku Palace/ Pirates Fortress
WW: Dragon Roost Island
TP: Ordon Woods
In my humble opinion.:) These are a very small portion of my favorites.

first part excluding ocarina songs:
LoZ: Title Screen, Whistle
AoL: overworld
LttP: overworld, skull woods/death mountain dark world, finding Zelda, game house music, light world dungeon, pre-Ganon music, Link's Triforce wish, Bunny Link on Death Mountain, but most especially, the song that plays when you beat any boss
OoT: Lost Woods, Hyrule Field, Kakariko, boss music in non-fire levels, Zelda's theme (reprisal), pre-Ganondorf, Ganon, Lon Lon's Ranch, Gerudo Valley, credits, Hall of Sages and medallion theme, Temple of Time
MM: Clock Town (all days), Deku Palace, Woodfall Temple, Romani's Ranch, Cremia Wagon mission music, Milk Bar, boss music, battle music, Ballad of the Windfish, Termina Field, Pirates Fortress, Ikana Castle, Stone Tower, Giant's Theme, Credits and especially credit ending with wedding

Ocarina Songs: Saria's theme, Song of Healing, Zelda's Lullaby, Epona's Song, Prelude of Light, Bolero of Fire, Nocturne of Shadow, Elegy of Emptiness, and Song of Storms. Of course how can you play MM without the inverted song of time.

D

Darth Usurper

Too many my friend. I'll try to list them though.

1: Zelda II Temple
2: Forest Temple
3: Gerudo Valley
4: The Earth God's Lyric
5: Lost Woods
6: Dragon Roost Island
7: The Wind God's Aria
8: Fyers Cannon
9: Gnarled Root Dungeon
10: Ballad Of The Wind Fish

Overall, The Wind Waker has the best overall score IMO.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Everytime I play Zelda (no matter what game) I always hear a song I really like. But my most fav Zelda songs are:
Gerudo Valley (OoT)
Dragon Roost Island (WW)
Outset Island (WW)
Queen Rutela (TP)
Hidden Village (TP)
Overworld theme (ST)
Prelude of Light (OoT)
Snow Peak Dungeon (TP)
Fire Temple ( OoT)
Zora's Domain (TP)

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I love the panflute music from ST a lot. I just like the sounds ^-^ I also like the Ocarina songs. Soothing sounds. I try to repeat them on my flute...or I try anyway. :xd:

M

MountainTroll

favs?
1.the lab theme (oot)
2. deku palace (mm)
3. Zora's Domain!
4. water temple (oot)
5. the alttp fairy fountain theme, for some reason that was my favorite one

I'm pretty sure I posted something like this in a similar thread. o_O

Oh well, my favourite's are:
1. Song of Healing (Majora's Mask)
2. Elegy of Emptiness (Majora's Mask)
3. Song of Storms (Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask)
4. Epona's Song (Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time)
5. Deku Palace (Majora's Mask)
6. Midna's Lament (Twilight Princess)
7. Sacred Grove (Twilight Princess)
8. Lost Woods (Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask)

*EDITS*
I just remembered a few more.
9. Queen Rutela Theme (Twilight Princess)
10. Spirit Tracks Theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom