• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Demon Link

Since you could get away for voting twice, I did. I voted for (1st) Majora's Mask. I LOVED the storyline in it. I thought it was interesting and hard that you had to beat an entire dungeon in 3 days (Zelda time) 1-2 hours regular time. I liked the masks and the many characters that you could help. Secondly I chose Ocarina of Time. This is the first video game I EVER played (not the first I owned) I finally owned it last year or so. I like the originality of the graphics and how the whole item system worked. The story line was EPIC. And when you pulled that Master Sword out from the pedestal, it all went up from there.

Majora's Mask is currently my favorite game. It used to be Ocarina of Time, but when I played MM I was amazed. :D

1. I really like the soundtrack. (Of course I like the soundtrack of any zelda game)

2. I also like how there is only 4 dungeons, but you have to do more stuff to get into them.

3. I like all of the extra stuff you do in the game. (Ex: collecting masks)

dadude1200

hero of...uh... somthing.
3) phantom hourglass (the game that introduced me to zelda, loved it)
2) majoras mask (deep charecters, dark theme and lovely music)
1) twilight princess (loveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveitloveit!!!!)

Kaleb Dampf

YouTube- www.youtube.com/user/F3artheReaper
:mastersword:I'm going with Minish cap because it came before Phantom hourglass, and was a pretty challenging game in my opinion. I had it a year before I thought of using the gust jar on the barrel in Deep Wood Shrine.

Zorato

"Frocobo says die!"
Wind Waker all the way, I loved the boat, the King of Red Lions was awesome, SPOILER R.I.P. KORL. Then Twilight Princess, and next is MM finally OoT, I thought it was good, but the others were so much more fun to play for me, whether it was the controls or the combat, Wind Waker was the best to me.

00steven

Yeah, that's right!
All the games are fantastic but the one that takes the cake is to me the most classic... Ocarina of Time!

Ganondork

goo
As many people who read my posts know, I love ALttP, OoS, and OoT more than any other zelda game. Unfortunately, I had to pick one. I in the end, picked ALttP. Why? Because it was an exploring game. You didn't get the Cane of Byrnna (or however it's spelled) or the magic cape without exploring. You get a bit of a better experience by doing this and of course, once you get certain items, Hyrule expands itself into an amazing place. Coupled with the Dark World, they make a dual land worth talking about. Who can forget the one-eyed giants who throw bombs but their weakness? Bombs! It's just pure fun like that that make the game enjoyable to play.

Ganondork

goo
ALttP is an exploring game? Cool, I love those! Too bad I've never played it and probably never will. It definately seems awesome, too...​
In a way it is. I found it easier when you explore and learn the area. I got lost a few times my first run and finding the people? Impossible if you didn't remember the map.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom