• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was tough, but I picked the original LoZ. I thought about OoT, ALttP, and LA as possibilities, and as much as those games moved the series forward, the original holds a special place b/c it was my first.

K

kSwiss

I would have to say A Link to The Past is my favorite, with Wind Waker not far behind it. I love the game because I flat out love the 2D games and I love the dungeons and the storyline. I especially love the beginning as well.

I also love WW not only because it's my first Zelda game, but also because I love the music and storyline and all the exploration.

R

Rodmaster 2000

What is Your Favorite Zelda Game?

1. The Legend of Zelda
2. A Link to the Past
3. Link's Awakening
4. Ocarina of Time
5. Majora's Mask
6. Wind Waker
7. Twilight Princess

T

TrumpetGuy

I actually like Oracle of Seasons. It was my very first Zelda game, and it was the one that got me hooked on the series. Now I've played every game to date, but none of them are quite like OoS. I don't think it quite gets the recognition it deserves.

H

heylisten88

Majora's mask beacause it has a different storyline to the classic rescue the princess game...although I really do love those games:D
I love how the masks changed link differently to how he normally is...
Majora's mask was the fifth zelda game I play (oot first) but oot comes at a close second. :)

My favorite Zelda game is The Adventure of Link. And I have many reasons for it. First off, as a kid it was my first Zelda game. It had many unusual concepts. Experience points? I found that cool as a kid. and in fact, it opened up doors to me, like well, the original. but then Final fantasy, Chrono Trigger, ect. (as I grew up a few years) But here is mainly why it is my favorite game.

1. The story was very interesting to me. And it still is. I think I'm gonna go hang with the AoL theorists awhile.
2. The music. I still find myself humming to this day.
3. It was hard. and still is.
4. Dark Link. 'nuff said.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
I find it very surprising that majora's mask came in 2nd with all of the controversy about the 3 day thing.

Favorite for me is without any question windwaker. I loved the graphics, it had humor, amazing creativity, great storyline, and in my personal opinion the best soundtrack to any zelda game. I just get so much nostalgia when i start to hear that theme play

I voted for Zelda II, Link's Awakening, and Ocarina of Time. It's hard for me to say which one is the best out of my choices but I have played LA way more than the others. Maybe it's because I'm old xD, but that game is so tight.

J

Jellybean

I really have to say that Twilight Princess was my favorite, followed closely by Wind Waker and Ocarina of Time. I really like it because it wasn't quite as whimsical and fairy-tale ish. There were very few parts that I really didn't like, and many parts that I absolutely fell in love with. The bosses in Twilight Princess were, without a doubt, the best in the series. Fyrus, while easy, was just so epic to look at, as well as Morpheel. The final fight with gannondorf was just amazing. The music was amazing. My favorite music was Ordon Village, which also leads me to my favorite place. My favorite place to be in any zelda game ever is Ordon Village. It was just great.
There are lots of other things to say about Twilight Princess, but in short, it was a fabulous game that will be hard to top (although I'm not sure where SS will stand).

T

themaddoughnut

TP. i loved the story, the characters, the gameplay and i love how mida went from being sarcastic little imp to a reliable sidekick.

Phantom Hourglass. Lot's of people may be very confused why it's my favorite title, because it "sucked" compared to many other games in the series, but it was my very first zelda game. For christmas 2007, I asked for a DS to play pokemon diamond. Instead, my mom got me the Phantom Hourglass DS bundle, complete with the game and a golden DS with a triforce painted on it. I played that game as soon as I unwrapped it from its shrink wrap, and I beat it on a period of 3 months (with guides and my brother). I will always remember the experiences I had with that game, with linebeck, the easy dungeons, using the innovative zelda DS tecniques, and playing my very first Legend of Zelda game. To sum it down, it's the nostalgia that's making me talk like this :). Thank you, Nintendo.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ocarina of Time is my favorite Zelda game. To me, it's the best Zelda ever and really nothing can change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom