• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

geek4887

The Unknown
Err. Umm, it's a tie between Twilight Princess, and Ocarina of Time.

Last edited:
N

neonskittlez52

twilight princess is the best zelda game ever made :mastersword: :)

mine would be:
5.The Legend of Zelda
4.Phantom Houglass
3.Majora's Mask
2.Ocarina of Time :eek:carina:
1.Twilight Princess :ganondorf: :mastersword: :goron: :)

Last edited by a moderator:

flyingeagle0816

The Twilight Knight
my favorite has to be twilight princess it has the best story the best boss battles midnas the best companion you get in any zelda game its just the best and plus its the first zelda game that i realy got hooked too i played nonstop and beat all the sidequests it only took a week of nonstop playing :P

I really can't choose just one favorite. I've played all the games in the main series until Skyward Sword (unless you count FS and FSA), and I haven't played one I didn't like. At first I disliked AoL for having a 90-degree learning curve, and Twilight Princess for being too easy and a bit lacking during the second half, but the good in those games outweighed the bad. My answer? All of them.

V

Vaati24895

mine is Minish cap. One of the 1st games i played. its pretty under rated i think. its nice to see nintendo use some of minish cap's ideas again for skyward sword eg, gust jar mole mitts etc,
nintendo will probably re-use the kingstone idea too...plus it had great graphics :)

G

garomaster

I really love all of the Zelda games, but I would have to say Majora's Mask being my favorate console and the Minish Cap being my favorate handheld:D

T

Triforce123

My favorite zelda game is The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
1. I love the storyline, it was a great fit to that type of game
2. The characters are amazing, some serious, some funny, and some jerks:):zelda::ganondorf:
3. The graphics were AMAZING I have no complains for it was much better than Wind Waker
4. Just everything is perfect in this game

Now, so of you may dissagree to this, but this game is freaking amazing. But, I do have to say Skyward Sword may soon be my new favorite.:mastersword:

Faedeur

The Juror of Courage
1. A Link to the Past
2. Link's Awakening
3. The Wind Waker
4. Twilight Princess
5. The Legend of Zelda

My main love goes to the old school Zelda games, but I do love playing Wind Waker and Twilight Princess often.

bobenstien

"How should I kill you?"
TP is my fav because it has good graphics and bosses LOL and lastly :) and zelda :zelda: LOL

Same here 98pika!!

Sacred grove part one (getting the master sword) is my fav part, so is temple of time. I love the guardian puzzle and the dominian rod. Lakebed temple and city in the sky are my least favorite. I also LOVE hidden village.

C

Cup O' Courage

I've always had an amazing long-term memory, and I distinctly remember my Dad playing the Legend of Zelda: Adventure of Link, back when I was about 3, or so. That may have been my first run-in with the Legend of Zelda, but I was unaware of the Legend I stumbled upon.

Many years later, I came upon A Link to the Past, and then for Christmas, my parents bought me Link's Awakening, and since then, I've been hooked.

I'd say, that ALttP, OoT, MM, OoA, TP, and LA, are my faves.

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
My favorite zelda game is Wind Waker because:
1. I love the cel-shaded graphic style.
2. Toon Link is in it. (Toon Link is awesome in my opinion.)
3. It had a good story.
4. And it had a good variety of dungeons.
( And also, I got Wind Waker on my birthday and it was Toon Link's birthday in the game! :)

HIN KILLER

Beaten every Zelda
Wind Waker! My first zelda that I completed. But I can never usually decide between ALttP and MC for second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom