• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Zelda Game

What is your favorite Legend of Zelda game?

• The Legend of Zelda

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Link to the Past

• Link's Awakening

• Ocarina of Time

• Majora's Mask

• Oracle of Ages

• The Wind Waker

• The Minish Cap

• Twilight Princess

• Spirit Tracks

• Oracle of Seasons

• Adventure of Link

• Phantom Hourglass

• Skyward Sword

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Occarina of Time was my first ever Zelda and for that alone it would win. It brings back so much nostalgia when playing. Since I'm being biased when picking my favorite I will also mention my second favorite, which is Twilight Princess. It had a great story, great characters, great look, and was a lot of fun to play :)

geek4887

The Unknown
The best would be a tie between Minish Cap and Twilight Princess for me.

Twilight Princess had a dark mood set into it, although not necessarily a dark story like MM. So, yeah. MC was the first Zelda game i played through completely(LoZ was the first zelda game i played ((it was on gameboy))). The story was pretty fun, and had a twist especially in Twilight Princess. I thought the main villain would've been Zant. Anyways I could go on all day why these games are the best Zelda ever, but I don't really have the time!

H

Hucklebury

Until Skyward sword comes out, I'd say link to the past. that one was quite fun

T

Tsuch

I like Navi and her annoying help! that's probably just because of the nostalgia though.

Adventure of link is my favorite game because it was a constant struggle. You got some spells to help you along, but it was really difficult all the same. You had to have learn how to fight each enemy in a unique way, and maintain your health and magic meter throughout the palaces.

Dark_One

Fierce Diety
I love Ocarina of Time but there's just something about Majoras Mask that makes me like it better.

In my opinion:

1.Majoras Mask
2.Ocarina of Time
3.Wind Waker
4.Twilight Princess
5.Link to the Past

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
While ALttP is probably my favorite if I had to choose one, there is something about the original Legend of Zelda that always appealed to me. Maybe it's the graphics, or the awesome music, but for some reason, I've always loved the original almost as much as ALttP. For the 3D games, on the other hand, Wind Waker is pretty high up there.

GustJar88

Links Secret Crush

I think just by my name here and signature it's obvious my choice is The Minish Cap.
I'd give my reasons why, but I dont have all night XD

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
My top three LoZ games

I picked TP because

The story is to me the best story MM coming close. The story of Minda and all the mystery about Zant was cool.
The dungeon were hard but not impossible, and I loved all of the clever puzzles in them
And the items you get are better then all of the games. I love the double claw shot and the spinner.
The bosses were so much fun and to me the last boss was the best end to a LoZ game ever.

Next would be MM

The story is my secand favorite and I love the creepiness part of it.
The time limit was hard but was so much fun if you found all the ways to manipulate time in the game.
The side quests were lots of fun and all of them had a great story to tell
I also liked that it used different regions not like with most of them having the same places and races

And my third is OoT

I love how you can go from being a kid to a adult so you don't have to be one or the other for the whole game
Even though Navi was annoying she did tell me all there is to know about the enimes and their names
The enimes that you fought in the game I think are the best than any LoZ game
Explains a lot of the history of Hyrule

TP= Twilight Princess. MM= Majora's Mask. OoT= Ocerina of Time

My favorite zeldagame is ALttp because it was the first game i bought with own money and i liked how you were on your own the whole game. I don't like hint systems like Navi or Midna that tell you where to go all the time. I also like the lack of interaction you had with the characters because you could awlays do what you wanted when you wanted to do it.(Sorry MM fans i hated the character interaction in that game it ruined the zelda experience its just my opinion)

O

Oni Link

Majora's Mask

Majora's Mask is my favorite Zelda Game of all time there is many reasons an i will list them all in catagorys.

Story:):
Story wise Majora's Mask is one of the most in deph Zelda game i have played, i loved how it isent like all the other TLOZ games it was an original story , my favorite part of the story was the part when you call the four giants it was an very amasing moment and i love to this day, another thing i loved about the story was when you go on the moon it looked like a very happy place and a creppy one to and when the game was over i felt really good. Another memory i have with the game is the temples i remeber playing the Stone temple on a Stormy night it was 1:00 am (i was really creeped out). In my opinion the side quest in the game was like a game by its self.

Graphics:fairy::
In terms of graphics majora's mask had very ncie graphics for its time and i love , in my opinion it has better graphics than Ocarina of time its graphics where not to dark and not to light it was a perfect style for this game , i really like the Skull Kids Concept Art it a really cool idea and thing i think they got it really well another thing i loved where the mask conept arts my favorite masks where the 4 main masks they where well designed.

Gameplay/Controles:goron::
Majora's mask had excellent gamplay it was just like Ocarina of time but what made it alot cooler was the fact that you can be a Deku Scrub , Goron and a Zora , and they all had the cool attacks and spicalty's here is my thoughts on all the gameplay of all the main masks

Deku scrub:
I loved this when i got it it was a wired and cool charater what made it orginal was it attack a bubble (witch i thought was wired) it was a cool to do at the beggining of the game another thing i loved was it flower.

Goron:
This was my favorite mask sicne its a Goron next it has a Super Bomb and it can turn into a spikey goron that was all so very cool.

Zora:
This mask was a very useful mask it has a very useful attack witch is energey and i loved it so much i loved how it swam so quick witch was cool.

Virdrit:
It is a well done zelda game i really hope to remake it for the 3DS

Oni Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom