• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Favorite Pokemon?

Ganondork

goo
I really used to be big into Pokemon when I was really young, like 6 or 7. I only truly played sapphire but I 100% beat it, so I know up to the 3rd generation of Pokemon. My top 10 list is:
10. Sableye
9. Sneazel (or however it's spelled)
8. Waillord
7. Blaziken
6. Kyogre
5. Rayquaza
4. Machamp
3. Salamence
2. Dragonite
1. Tyranitar

Rytex

Resident Netizen
RBY - Charizard
GSC - Ho-oh
RSE - Salamence
DPPl - Lucario
BW - Zoroark

Basically, I am a Dragon lover. They're so useful, since their only weakness is to Ice and each other (and a good Charizard or Blaziken easily takes care of the Ice).

D

Deleted member 6224

politoed................... bet you wouldnt figure that out

Well, there's so many, but I'll just list some of my favorites.

Snivy (You saw that coming)
Pichu
Blastiose
All Eeveelutions except Flareon and Leafeon
Mudkip (Again, you saw that coming)
Genesect
WOOPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedizora

:right:
I have changed my favorite pokemon. Its now Dragonair, on account on how awesome it looks, and the fact that I have a japanese Dragonair card that looks amazing. Even If I can't read it.

D

Deleted member 6224

ive changed mine to my favorite pokemon is now flygon

amaterasu

Writer
It'd be either Mewtwo or Moltres. Maybe both. Mewtwo is just really insecure like me, and that has caused us both to act the way we do, and Moltres is literally a pheonix, one of my favorite mythical creatures.

amaterasu

Writer
lol. Canons that shoot water, but yeah. CANNONS! *eyes widen as she thinks of somthing awesome* A BLASTOISE THAT SHOOTS COOKIEZ!

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
my favorite pokemon are swampert, giratina, yamask, claydol, rayquaza, and scolipede.
i actually like a LOT more, but this is just the top ones.

Charizard. It was evolved from my favorite of the first starters, as well as my favorite fire starter's evolved form. It had the best wins in the anime. It appears in the most boxart for games, at least in the states. And it flies...

We need more reptilian fire starters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom