• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Your Favorite Boss!

Favorite Boss:

• Gohma

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • King D

• Barinade

• Phantom Gannon

• Volvagia

• Morpha

• Bongo Bongo

• Twinrova

• Gannondorf/Gannon

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBig

Who needs a shield?
Hello forums! First post!

Anyways, share your favorite boss in OOT. I recently just beat it on the 3DS (Graphics are amazing, btw) and I would have to say...

Either Gannondorf, Shadow Gannon, or Bongo Bongo.

How about you?

T

Twilight Comet

I would have to say Phantom Ganon becuz the battle moved so quickly but I beat him really fast though. this might be shocking but I didn't think Morpha was that bad if you stayed in the center platforms.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Volvagia. He was always a lot of fun for me. I like the music for the King Dodongo/Volvagia boss battle(though I never did understand why those two have to be the only bosses with different boss themes...), and it seems to fit with the battle quite well. I've also really liked dragons, so that could play a part in it.

D

dudeman82

I'd have to say ganon without using light arrows to stun him. deku nuts ftw!

Maikeru

Piper of Time
I go with Twinrova, simply because I love that they got more character than the rest of the bosses. The battle itself was also just really fun, even if easy.

BloodKnight88

bringer of despair
i also loved the Twinrova fight as well, i think i like that one a bit more than Volvagia. mostly because of the use of the mirror shield in the fight to reflect her own magic back at her,

M

Morshu

Volvagia. i enjoyed the music and hitting him (or her?) on the head with the megaton hammer :D

Fullmetal

The Spy-Sniper Combo
I liked Phantom Ganon, but I would have to say Bongo Bongo because it was more of a challenge. You had to move around quickly and pay attention to your surroundings, think creativley and try to avoid the huge hands. My only negative, however, is that after a certain point it became systematic. Paralyze the hands. Shoot the eye. Hack at the eye with your sword. Other than that, I thought it was excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom