• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Current Binge

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Lately I've been binge-watching a bunch of Star Wars side series back to back. I've gone from the Clone Wars to the Bad Batch to Rebels to the Mandalorian and now I'm going to the Book of Boba Fett, and I'll be watching Visions after that.

How about you guys? Anything you're currently binging?

One Piece. I've been making my way through the series since January. I've watched over 270 episodes and the first 8 movies so far. That might not seem like the fastest pace, but I've definitely watched it faster than most shows. Hoping to pick things up again in the second half of May.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
ZD Champion
I just finished binging Game of Thrones again. 8 seasons in just a couple of months. It's great overall, acting is fantastic. Music is incredible. Only complaint is the writing was not so good for some of the last season and the writers also did Littlefinger dirty. He would never have gone down and been outsmarted like that.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The latest show I binged was season 4 of Stranger Things.. Right now I binge season 4 of Winonna Earp. The only show I binged without a break for more than just sleeping time is Supernatural until I caught up with the then current season

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom