• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Christmas List

What list do you think you are on this year

• Naughty

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Nice

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I am making this thread for people to share their Christmas lists if they have made one. I haven't made an actual list this year because there isn't enough items that I want to warrant making one but I am interested to see what my fellow forum dwellers have asked for.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
What use is telling you? Are you Santa Claus? Lol jk. I have things that I would like (some computer parts, some games, etc...) but I haven't taken the time to make a list.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns
Pokémon Sun
MM 3D
A laptop
A million bucks
Free SAO level VR
World Peace
All the bees, wasps, hornets, yellowjackets, etc. turned into butterflies
The Gamer ability

Bas

Best dude
Nothing, I just want good food and am hype to chill with the extended family and get wasted

A new Bible (I lost mine)
Python Crash Course- Eric Matthes
Romeo and/or Juliet- I don't know the author
TP HD
NES Classic(I doubt my parents will find one but it's there)
Paper Mario Color Splash.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
It's been a horribly boring year for me so I'll probably be on the nice list.

All I want is world peace, an end to hunger and suffering, and a boom set off loud af bassy bluetooth speakers :)

G

Guest-3

... I want a free trip to some amazingly beautiful island off of the coast of who cares and a strawberry daiquiri to go with it. :kawaii:

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Well aside from my bi-annual money from my grandpa and some headphones my dad's getting me, I doubt I'll be getting much of anything since my mom's side of the family is in a lot of debt and my mom's on disability now. All I want is a good Christmas dinner and for everyone to be happy and for my mom to feel well on Christmas and the next few days so I can spend time with her. Oh and emperor of the world, but I fear that's going to be donald trump in a year or so. #MakeEarthGreatAgain

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom