• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Best Super Smash Bros. Characters

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Who are you five best SSB characters? They don't need to be in any particular order, or you have to be absolutely wonderful with them. If you can't think of five for whatever reason, just put some of your favorite to use. Also, I said SSB, and not SSBB.

This is my list, that actually started to develop once I learned how to dodge:

-Ness
-Toon Link (I'm sure this will be here a lot, considering he's totally over-powered)
-Peach
-Zelda
-Marth

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Do you mean in the general series, SSB64...??

Because Link (64 Melee Brawl), Young Link (Melee), Kirby (Brawl), and Dr.Mario (Melee) are my main mains.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
N64- Pikachu, Yoshi
Melee- Marth, Pikachu
Brawl- Marth, Yoshi, Toon Link. I play random in Brawl so I'm good with almost everyone (except Mario and Snake)

Marth in every game he appears, followed by Falco and then probably Bowser and Donkey Kong.

MIGHT be better with Wolf than I am with Falco, but I haven't actually tested this. I also started to get really good with Mewtwo for a bit.

My favorite character differs between games, however I don't exactly have a personal favorite in Super Smash Bros. 64. My best character in Melee would have to be Ganondorf. My best character in Brawl is Wolf.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Eh TL isn't over powered...but he and Link are the only ones I'm remotely good at. I suffer from Casual Rust Syndrome. Most of the people who play Brawl really suck and I have to go easy on them or they whine and complain...so I've lost my touch with a lot of characters.

67ghost

no you're not
R.O.B , Roy , toon link , Olimar , Pit , Meta Knight , kirby , wario , pokemon trainer , ...... overall yes:kirby:bubsy:):party::minish:

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
h82BF9517

(I only play one character)

My main used to be Roy, but stupid Brawl had to trash him. I still remember how sad I was back in 2008.

Anyway, here's my list that goes through all games:

SSB 64
-Link
-Pikachu

SSBM
-Roy
-Link
-Pikachu

SSBB
-Pikachu
-Toon Link
-Wolf
-Kirby

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well, I didn't play the original, I've only played Melee and Brawl. And both times my main guy was Marth or Link. Marth was always a first-choice once he was unlocked, and I did enjoy Ike and Sonic on Brawl, but, Marth will forever be my guy. I sure hope he's in the newest Smash Bros on Wii U or I'll be upset. :(

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Five? Please...

LinkHeadSSBB.png
SamusHeadSSBB.png
GanondorfHeadSSBB.png
DonkeyKongHeadSSBB.png
LuigiHeadSSBB.png
BowserHeadSSBB.png
MarioHeadSSBB.png
CaptainFalconHeadSSBB.png
IkeHeadSSBB.png
KirbyHeadSSBB.png

LinkHeadSSB.png
CaptainFalconHeadSSB.png
DonkeyKongHeadSSB.png
SamusHeadSSB.png
LuigiHeadSSB.png
MarioHeadSSB.png

LinkHeadSSBM.png
CaptainFalconHeadSSBM.png
GanondorfHeadSSBM.png
LuigiHeadSSBM.png
DonkeyKongHeadSSBM.png
BowserHeadSSBM.png
SamusHeadSSBM.png
MarioHeadSSBM.png

These are the characters I'm notable with. I play as anyone, especially in Brawl, but these are the ones I willingly choose. If I have so say who my main is, it would have to Link in each of the games.

The list is more or less the order of my priority of games and characters. Each has changed slightly throughout time as I've dropped and picked up some or just shuffled around my order. Tried giving Snake, Sonic and Olimar a shot at some point in time, but ended up not bothering to dedicate time to them.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
The only ones I'm really good at are Ganondorf and Roy. I love Roy, first of all, although I never played that FE game, he's just so awesome. And then I have very good control over Ganondorf as far as him being slow and all, I win almost every time with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom