• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your anime preferences

Shounen anime mainly. I enjoy adventure, action, fantasy, sci-fi, mecha, comedy, mystery, game, etc.

I usually stay away from shoujo since many of them are just high school/romance related things.

Most recently watched anime - Re: Zero, Soul Contract, Alderamin on the Sky, God Eater, Twin star Exorcists, Durarara!, Food Wars!

Monja Elisa

Hyrulean Princess
Genrewise I prefere shoujo, romance and reverse harem.
That being said, I dont mind relaxing with a good suspense or shounen every now and then. tbh, as long as an anime has some kind of romance...
that is the only requirement any anime have to meet for me, in order to make me watch. ~ <3

I got my toes dipped into anime and im looking for some classic recommendations and some more obscure stuff. I really liked guran laggan and squid girl and recently started watching spice and wolf. What are your guys personal recommendation.

I got my toes dipped into anime and im looking for some classic recommendations and some more obscure stuff. I really liked guran laggan and squid girl and recently started watching spice and wolf. What are your guys personal recommendation.
Pokemon, Digimon, Yugioh, future diary, Black Butler

All of those are pretty good

why are you replying to me wishing my own quote lol

Future diary is an anime, pretty good one too. Not my favorite, but I'd recommend. And no I personally don't know any one seasons shows because I dislike those

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
I’m generally interested in philosophical anime that use narrative to push thought provoking concepts, but I also like anime where girls get dominated…I’m pretty diverse.

Hello, just to share, I more fantasy anime like endride, fairy tails, one piece (not for the graphic but for cool down after a day of work ^^) but I like serious one too so...

TattooArtist

I'm the B and my boyfriend is the T in LGBT ❤
Mirai Nikki (future diary), Death Note, Black Butler, Danganronpa, Panty & Stocking, Fairy Tail, Sword Art Online, Attack of the Titans, Diabolik lovers *list goes on....and on....*

Haven't watched too much anime (yet). But I have really liked the ones that I have seen. The first few seasons of Pokemon are good. Also I really liked Sword Art Online. It's definitely a good show to get someone started with anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom