• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Age?

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I just turned 22. :O
This getting old thing is pretty freaky... especially when I have to get a job job. How I'd love to be 17 again. :P

hsb39

Why so logical?
I'm now 16, legally allowed to root and drive, I have done neither.

R

Ragdoll

16 for now.
17 in two months.

And how older I become, the more I would look like my mother. And that's no good sign.
I love you mama.

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well Meego7 is 12 and 13 on 7th september, hmm, at least I ain't the youngest but I am pretty close. People, don't underestimate the power!

Austin

Austin
If this site wasn't child friendly, COPPA (Child Online Privacy Protection Agency) could/would fit over registrations of children under the age 13. In simple, the act says that children (someone under the age 13) can't register or provide any personal information without the parent's consent. Mases coaches little league baseball and is a very nice guy. Because of that this site is very well child friendly. They won't even swear on podcasts/video-casts.

I feel terrible old, seeing some members who are younger then the amount of years I've been playing LoZ, which is about 14-15 years.

DesertDweller

Love Truth
I am 16 going on 17 this month.

Starting to feel old already, the last decade has flown past me. I can already understand what people mean when they say time flies and you're suddenly old.

I don't think it's normal to feel like that at age 16 but that's me. o_0

I've been going to a community college nearby full-time for two years now, and I can say that I look older than I am. Most people think I'm in the 19-21 age range.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom