• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild You Can Heal Monsters

On a whim I decided to try this. I simply engaged some Bokoblins and injured the blue one (killed the red). Then I left, came back with the Bokoblin Hood, and fed the Blue an apple.

oGervV4.jpg

2tcticB.jpg

ZSGynqh.jpg

XKz0BPG.jpg

K1kzwgF.jpg

I'd noticed that they will eat nearby food if they are injured... I'd injured them with bombs without being spotted and broke some crates in the process... once they'd calmed down I noticed them picking up food from the crates and eating it to regain health... so it makes sense that they'd do the same with food you drop yourself, but I'd never considered using the Bokoblin Hood to do it directly.

Ninja

Well well well
This is a pretty neat discovery. In all of the hours I've poured into this game, I would have never thought to do this. Does this work for all monsters? I'd love to see a Lynel heal himself with plant goop/bananas. You should start a monster healing series and experiment with different types of food. Are Bokoblins allergic to hydromelons?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This is a pretty neat discovery. In all of the hours I've poured into this game, I would have never thought to do this. Does this work for all monsters? I'd love to see a Lynel heal himself with plant goop/bananas. You should start a monster healing series and experiment with different types of food. Are Bokoblins allergic to hydromelons?
Bokoblins are described in the tips page as omnivores so they’ll eat anything. But I’m really curious about the lynels now. They don’t seem the type to do that. I would be interested in seeing this experimented with.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Just want to follow this thread in case someone tries this with a lynel and posts it....really curious but don' have the guts to try it myself :(

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
That is a very interesting discovery. I'm sure it has to do with that diet stuff in the suggestions, like said before

Could always find a Lynel (best one would be on top of Zora's Domain), plant different foods in his path, and see which things he might prefer to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom