• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Xinn's Spur-of-the-Moment Speedpaints

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Been in the mood to sketch stuff. No energy for full pieces right now.

Untitled-4.jpg

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Beep-Lugia-small.jpg

Had this sitting in my album for a week now and forgot to ever post it. Desktop wallpaper request for Erebea (I pretty much only do requests on a whim; don't have the energy to do every request I get).

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
No, I wasn't drawing myself, or anyone in particular for that matter. Every once in a while I need a release, and I get that release through unplanned rough-sketching. Only reason I even post them here is because it's a nice contrast to the polished finished works I usually post.

Untitled-2.jpg

I like the cloud-'o-blood on this one. Reminds me that the new Assassin's Creed game is coming out soon... if only Ezio were an anime-ish style female... Oh well. Great work.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
This is supposed to be Zelda...who would like to tell you all she sucks at dyeing her hair correctly...
FABULOUS.jpg

IDFK ._.

Last edited:

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Meltdown.jpg

Guess what I've been listening to.

I'm rather annoyed with myself for being stupid and accidentally saving over the original sized file, thus losing the fullsize version of this painting, which was over twice as large as the one I have now :/
Oh well, live and learn I guess.

Background is an edit, obviously, lol

Last edited:

Ochibi

An enthusiastic nobody.
Beep-Lugia-small.jpg

Had this sitting in my album for a week now and forgot to ever post it. Desktop wallpaper request for Erebea (I pretty much only do requests on a whim; don't have the energy to do every request I get).

I know this is kinda late but--
HNNGGG----

I really love the colours and lighting on this one with all those yummy textures.

H-HOW DO YOU DO IT!? PLEASE, TEACH ME YOUR WAAAAYYSSS.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Meltdown.jpg

Guess what I've been listening to.

I'm rather annoyed with myself for being stupid and accidentally saving over the original sized file, thus losing the fullsize version of this painting, which was over twice as large as the one I have now :/
Oh well, live and learn I guess.

Background is an edit, obviously, lol

Oh, this is epic! I assume Meltdown correct? you did an awesome job, Xinn! You should do more Vocaloid work, 'cause a lot of their songs are emotion based.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Happy Halloween guize. Over the last few days I made a series of random sketches and doodles of me and Austin chibitized and dressed up as random pokemon for Halloween cus it was cute :$

Screenshot2011-10-30at105717.png

Screenshot2011-10-30at105753.png

Screenshot2011-10-30at105821.png

Screenshot2011-10-30at105900.png

Screenshot2011-10-30at105852.png

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Well, you're just easily amused aren't you?
Yep~

These sketches are very cute! You and Austin mix well together, Happy Halloween~

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Did some more realism painting~
Click it to make it bigger.

I know it's not a vulture, but idk what it is so I'mma call it a vulture. Anyone here with better knowledge of birds who can tell me what species this creature is, please tell :>

Referenced from this photo taken by my father:
_MG_1234.jpg

Detailed shot of the eye at full size:
http://puu.sh/8a4U

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom