• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WWHD Enhanced Gameplay

When we were give the news about WWHD, Aonuma mentioned two things; an update in graphics and enhanced gameplay mechanics.

We can all plainly see the change in graphics and how they have been updated via the screenshots we were presented with, but what of the enhanced gameplay mechanics?
I'm seeing WWHD as just an update much like OoT3D, i don't think we'll see the two dungeons that were originally dropped from WW as it was rushed out. So it is anyone's guess as to what the enhanced gameplay mechanics could be but what would you like them to be?

Would you want the wind changing mechanic to be changed?
The wind have more force in your sails to make you travel faster?

have fun

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I think the biggest change will simply be the inventory and map. Similar to what we saw in Ocarina of Time 3D, we may get more than 3 item slots, the Wind Waker might get its own button and the map might be on display all the time while in a dungeon. They did mention off-TV Remote Play, meaing you can play on just the Gamepad. When you do that, the second screen becomes just a screen and you lose a lot of the features of the touch capabilities. This implies that the game won't make heavy use of the Gamepad's features, hinting that not too much is going to change.

The only thing I could see Nintendo making a deliberate attempt to change would be the sailing. It received a lot of flack first time around and I could see them making the wind easier to change somehow or making the boat faster perhaps. Honestly, the only big change I would ask for if I had such an opportunity is to allow use of the cannon while sailing. Being able to shoot at enemies while still moving would give a lot of the people who dislike sailing something to do, as they would say (being one who does like sailing, I would say "I have something to do, I am sailing :)). But yeah, in general, I think this will be akin to the changes made in OoT3D and not anything drastic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom