• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW Ganondorf; Why Is He Stone?

How 'bout this. Ok, wait for it, wait for it, ok. Here it is:

You spend the first couple of dungeons trying to find specific things that will help you find the master sword. Then you go out to the sea and figure out that its under the ocean. So you must complete a quest to get some sort of device that lets you breath under water. You find the master sword, pull it out, and the spirit of Ganondorf is released, but the stone body crumbles. Ganondorf then goes and possesses someone important to the plot and controls the world (almost) and then you have to find medli, and the other person, koroko? And make sure that they are alive, but you find out that they are captured by evil so the sword is... just a sword. Then you can guess pretty much what happens next. Im not sure this is whats going to happen in Spirit tracks, but its a good idea right?

fiercedeity619

Remember the name
How 'bout this. Ok, wait for it, wait for it, ok. Here it is:

You spend the first couple of dungeons trying to find specific things that will help you find the master sword. Then you go out to the sea and figure out that its under the ocean. So you must complete a quest to get some sort of device that lets you breath under water. You find the master sword, pull it out, and the spirit of Ganondorf is released, but the stone body crumbles. Ganondorf then goes and possesses someone important to the plot and controls the world (almost) and then you have to find medli, and the other person, koroko? And make sure that they are alive, but you find out that they are captured by evil so the sword is... just a sword. Then you can guess pretty much what happens next. Im not sure this is whats going to happen in Spirit tracks, but its a good idea right?

do you know that this completely off topic? if your going to talk about this then make a thread in future zelda.

Master Kokiri 9

The Dungeon Master
Okay here's what I think: Because Ganondorf is pure evil (hylian devil) he can't touch the Master Sword without being killed (with something very powerful like the finishing blow from tp) or severly injured. However when Link thrusted the Master Sword into Ganondorf's body through his forhead it wasn't powerful enough to truly kill him. And actually in all the games there is only one in which Ganon/dorf was killed with the Master Sword: Tp. The chances of Ganon/dorf coming back somewhere on the AT is very high because Ganondorf has been slain/imprisoned several times and come back after that. While I can't guarantee that Ganon/dorf will come back I will say that there's a very high chance of him coming back in st or somewhere on the AT.

were talking about what would happen in spirit tracks if its a sequal to WW right? so thats my idea! you take the sword out of ganondorf and so on,

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
what if someone accidently found it had good in their heart and pulled it not knowing what would happen sort of like in FSA where Link pulls the Four Sword to save Zelda from Dark Link not thinking about how it will release Vaati.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
what if someone accidently found it had good in their heart and pulled it not knowing what would happen sort of like in FSA where Link pulls the Four Sword to save Zelda from Dark Link not thinking about how it will release Vaati.

Actually, he knew it would release Vaati, he just had no choice.

Okay, for the original question, there might be a reason in the official Zelda world, but there's a much more simple answer. Children. Children and money. Think about it. If a sharp steel sword was plunged through your brain, you'd die. Well first, you'd bleed and cry in agony for about five minutes but that just supports my answer.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look at Ganondorf's head! Why is there blood coming out of it?"D:

If Ganondorf died like a human it would have been a gory sight (especially on a cell-shaded game). This would bump the rating from 'E' to 'T'. Further lowering sales (this game was aimed at a broader audience) to lose money for Nintendo.>.<

Side note: first post!

i hope in some game the link starts fighting ganon in the first part of the game and defeats gannon and ganon then goes in to his old ganondorf body and link pull out the mastersword to finish the job but ganondorf deafeats link and link has to defeat some more dungeons to get powerful enogh to defeat ganondorf

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Well, you have a good point. As you say, if they killed Ganondorf off, then they couldn't bring him back on the same timeline in a different game if they wanted to. I also think about it this way: when Link first went to Hyrule to get the MS, the castle and enemies were stone. So when Link plunges it in Ganon's head, it's like the MS's new resting place, and turned him to stone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom