• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW Ganondorf; Why Is He Stone?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
ok... i havnt made myself clear, maybe i should say, 'What I think is that', all the links are the hero of time, not because he can go through time, but because all over the history of hyrule, he pops up to stop evil from destroying, or ruling the world. Saavy?

Regardless of what you think and why you think it, it's wrong. The only Hero of Time is OoT Link and only Adult OoT Link. Notice how in WW (the AT) they refer to the previous hero as the hero of time, but no where else in the entire series is the Hero of Time mentioned? It's because he is the only hero of time because, get this, he traveled through time a lot during the events of OoT. The only other games that involve time travel are MM (which is the same Link as OoT Link) and OoA (which he is never called the Hero of Time in).

He has had other titles throughout the series. In WW, Link is called the Hero of Winds. Only one Link has ever been called the Hero of Time and the only other game to reference the Hero of Time talks about the same Link that was called the Hero of Time. You are wrong, end of story.

... cant i think of somthing without some one ruining my life? Im posting my thoughts, n ot facts. I THINK, that regaurdless that no one refers to Link as the hero of time, that doesnt mean that he isnt. Perhaps they dont all say that the Links in the games, arent the hero of time. But isnt that what makes a zelda game, a zelda game??? That a hero from the hyrulian knights bloodline, will come to save hyrule when it is at its final breath? Just because they dont say he is the hero of time, doesnt mean he isnt, we wont get any where in this world, if we rely of facts. We have to make guesses, so that we can test to see they are facts, happy!?

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
... cant i think of somthing without some one ruining my life? Im posting my thoughts, n ot facts. I THINK, that regaurdless that no one refers to Link as the hero of time, that doesnt mean that he isnt. Perhaps they dont all say that the Links in the games, arent the hero of time. But isnt that what makes a zelda game, a zelda game??? That a hero from the hyrulian knights bloodline, will come to save hyrule when it is at its final breath? Just because they dont say he is the hero of time, doesnt mean he isnt, we wont get any where in this world, if we rely of facts. We have to make guesses, so that we can test to see they are facts, happy!?

As I have said, the Hero of Time was a title given to ONE Link who saved the world by traveling through TIME. Hence why he was referred to as the Hero of TIME. There is also the Hero of Winds who controlled the winds to save the world. In MC BS there is a hero referred to as the Hero of Men for saving mankind. We are not guessing why there is only one Hero of Time. We know why there is one Hero of Time. I think I will pull an SoJ here and say that you are using an Argument From Ignorance which means that because we have not been told that every Link is not the Hero of Time you believe they are all called the Hero of Time.

Seriously, play the games. There is a reason why there is only one Hero of Time. I have explained why but you keep on blabbing about guessing. No one will believe you. No one will agree with you. You are wrong. There is absolutely, positively a 9999999999999% chance that you are wrong. Stop trying to fight what we all know is wrong. All you're gonna do is get flamed for it, and you have no idea how hard I (and probably most other people) am trying to not flame you. There is one Hero of Time. That is it. The end. Have a great day.

ok now were getting off topic, just because i said one simple, small, in your case "mistake" Im a human being, i can believe whatever i want, period, end of discussion, i only said, that the pure of heart can touch the master sword. I beleive I saw it in OoT, i think... i saw it somewhere, OK ???

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
ok now were getting off topic, just because i said one simple, small, in your case "mistake" Im a human being, i can believe whatever i want, period, end of discussion, i only said, that the pure of heart can touch the master sword. I beleive I saw it in OoT, i think... i saw it somewhere, OK ???

Yes, only the pure of heart can touch the Master Sword, but the Hero of Time is not the only person to ever touch it. There is a huge different between the Hero of Time being the only one who can touch it and someone who is just pure of heart. HUGE difference.

im begining to think that you have no life, where you watch each cutscene so many times, that you get every bit of info,... I can believe whatever I want, and you cant say otherwise, the point of a forum is to discuss and debate, not to just reassure eachother that we are right, thats not the point of this discussion, so no matter what you say, im going to argue my point. I think that the person pure of heart is the hero of time, i dont go downtown and everyone i see is pure of heart. OK? stop arguing that im wrong, how do you know if im wrong then? gotcha there

Steve

5/19/13
I'm going to basically summarize what everyone said as brief as possible, if you can't take the facts in you should not be theorizing, simple as that. Also no, you did not "get him there" as YOU are wrong, if it's not in the game it didn't happen. Also, anyone who goes to a fan site has no life by those standards, and if you don't have that patience to watch every cutscene and take in every little detail, once again, you should not be theorizing.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
im begining to think that you have no life, where you watch each cutscene so many times, that you get every bit of info,... I can believe whatever I want, and you cant say otherwise, the point of a forum is to discuss and debate, not to just reassure eachother that we are right, thats not the point of this discussion, so no matter what you say, im going to argue my point. I think that the person pure of heart is the hero of time, i dont go downtown and everyone i see is pure of heart. OK? stop arguing that im wrong, how do you know if im wrong then? gotcha there

You're right, the point of this is to argue and debate. That's exactly what I'm doing, saavy?

Apparently the Hero of Winds is pure of heart too because he uses the Master Sword. That's at least one other person other than the Hero of Time that uses the Master Sword. You're arguing your point (which is wrong) and I am arguing mine (which is right). There has been one hero of time. OoT was made after ALTTP which was the first game to have the Master Sword and Link definitely was not called the Hero of Time in ALTTP.

just because he is not called the hero of time, doesnt mean he is. If i was saying, i am a bright child, very intelligent, you dont think im aurora right? If i say your someone who protects what they think is r ight, ALOT, then peoples first guess isnt "oh thats zemen125" right? so if they call him the hero of winds, or dont call him anything at all, does that mean he is or isnt, that is for future zelda titles do say is right or not

Edit: oh, and your wrong about th at, you can get the master sword in the original LoZ,
ha

Steve

5/19/13
just because he is not called the hero of time, doesnt mean he is. If i was saying, i am a bright child, very intelligent, you dont think im aurora right? If i say your someone who protects what they think is r ight, ALOT, then peoples first guess isnt "oh thats zemen125" right? so if they call him the hero of winds, or dont call him anything at all, does that mean he is or isnt, that is for future zelda titles do say is right or not

Edit: oh, and your wrong about th at, you can get the master sword in the original LoZ,
ha

No you can't, once again, case closed. Also, that last sentence was the only thing I could understand.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
no i cant what? that wasnt clear, and boy, you surley know drama

He was saying no you can't get the Master Sword in the original LoZ, which is true, you can't. I don't know where you got that information from. You can get the magic sword (or something like that) but not the Master Sword. As I have said, the Master Sword made its first appearance in ALTTP.

And I must agree with Steve that I, too, could only understand your last sentence in your previous post.

... ok i give up, i still beleive what i believe, but obviously you guys cant decipher what i write... just give it a rest ok? Im a person that cant easily share what they think HAPPY?!?!?!

I truly had trouble understanding this. "If i was saying, i am a bright child, very intelligent, you dont think im aurora right?" non-sequiter much?

If i say your someone who protects what they think is r ight, ALOT, then peoples first guess isnt "oh thats zemen125" right?
I'm not even sure what you're saying here...

He's only the Hero of Time in OoT. That's just how it is.

I guess that's one way to try and win a debate. Have English so terrible that your opponent can't understand you and form a counter-argument :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom