• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wouldnt LINK from Twilight Princess Make an Awesome Boyfriend?

B

Buttercup

hahah its true!! wouldn´t it be so awesome? that more guys were so brave and kind as he is. honestly if you look at it besides of being one great game it teaches the importance of being a kind person, and the whole fight for what is right kinda thing. so yeah He´d make an awesome boyfriend

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
he wouldn't be much for conversation, but he would be the best listener! and all those funny facial expression would crack me up lol so in my book hes a keeper. On the other hand he would never have time for me, since he always has to go off on some adventure. haha but I'm straight soo.. nope.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Link is the quintessential "knight in shining armor" although, in his case, it's the green tunic. He would make a good boyfriend in many ways - he's humble and hard-working, he'd do anything to save you or help you if you're in trouble, assuming he speaks and we just don't see it on the screen - he'd be an excellent help to me as far as writing research - because I like to try to write the perspectives of animals and transformations - werewolves included... assuming he doesn't speak or doesn't speak much - he's nice and quiet. Oh, and, as Midna knows, he's oh, so obedient. Sometimes, I'm a domineering lady and I like a guy to just shut up and do for me...

But, I am already taken - I prefer older men, I must say, and a guy with a certain stability. I also like my guy because he isn't afraid to speak and makes me laugh almost every time he does. Winning Shadsie's heart and sealing the deal involves making her laugh, simply put. TP Link does at certain points, with his facial expressions, but I am content to play him and to write fan fiction about him - and to leave him in the world of fiction. If I were to go for fictional guys, I'd say that my heart had already long been won by a certain legendary gunslinger anime character, Vash the Stampede (who is awesome for some of the same reasons why Link is awsome, but steps it up a notch by being a bleeding-heart pacifist who somehow can get away with wounding his eniemes and not killing them - which is something I will always find more interesting than straight up monster-slaying).

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
He's adorable, but I don't tend to think of him as a settling down early in life. I feel like he got a taste of adventure and wants to pursue more. So a person who dates him would have to get used to a long-distance relationship, at least in my universe. On the other hand, if you're an independent sort who only wants to hang out every few months, he's perfect! :P

B

Buttercup

ohhhh dang! hahahahahah raven´s right hes got a rebel side about breaking stuff in someones house XDD but about the whole adventure thing I´d be ¨oh hell no you aint getting all the adventures i´m coming with you¨so that I´d keep an eye on him adn zelda ;) hahahahaha well anyways i wish guys in the human world were a bit more like him

B

Buttercup

Link is the quintessential "knight in shining armor" although, in his case, it's the green tunic. He would make a good boyfriend in many ways - he's humble and hard-working, he'd do anything to save you or help you if you're in trouble, assuming he speaks and we just don't see it on the screen - he'd be an excellent help to me as far as writing research - because I like to try to write the perspectives of animals and transformations - werewolves included... assuming he doesn't speak or doesn't speak much - he's nice and quiet. Oh, and, as Midna knows, he's oh, so obedient. Sometimes, I'm a domineering lady and I like a guy to just shut up and do for me...

But, I am already taken - I prefer older men, I must say, and a guy with a certain stability. I also like my guy because he isn't afraid to speak and makes me laugh almost every time he does. Winning Shadsie's heart and sealing the deal involves making her laugh, simply put. TP Link does at certain points, with his facial expressions, but I am content to play him and to write fan fiction about him - and to leave him in the world of fiction. If I were to go for fictional guys, I'd say that my heart had already long been won by a certain legendary gunslinger anime character, Vash the Stampede (who is awesome for some of the same reasons why Link is awsome, but steps it up a notch by being a bleeding-heart pacifist who somehow can get away with wounding his eniemes and not killing them - which is something I will always find more interesting than straight up monster-slaying).

it´s so awesme you got a boyfriend ;) cool so does he play TP with you or any other videogames? well as a guy ( a gay oone for me ) it´d be extremely hard to find a nother guy who´s into videogames as I am. mostly my straight guys friends are

R

Ragdoll

He would probaly freak out, when he's dating with me.

ohhhh dang! hahahahahah raven´s right hes got a rebel side about breaking stuff in someones house XDD but about the whole adventure thing I´d be ¨oh hell no you aint getting all the adventures i´m coming with you¨so that I´d keep an eye on him adn zelda ;) hahahahaha well anyways i wish guys in the human world were a bit more like him

Nowadays, the guys are more automatic. There's no need to follow your own instincts, or a fairy: we have got the GPS! The sword is really 'Oh-please-soo-boring' and instead of that we are using guns. More effective, if you are a good shooter. Who's riding a horse? Hel-lo... we have got cars! An Ocarina? .. What's an ocarina? Never heard of it, never needed it. We don't need Links. But you can date with fighters! Just go to a gangster-neighbourhood and you would find one in no time.
.... Please, Link.. save THIS world!
(am I really saying this to a pixel-guy? Foolish idiot I am..)

Sorry for my english

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
Somehow I feel like this thread isn't for me, I guess a lot of girls would love that, and thats the one problem about TP, it had that fan-service Sumo-Wrestling part, which is why I believe it was SOOOOO loved buy the fangirls, anywho, Yeah I guess girls would love to be with him, except he gets in swords battes with abnormal pigs and enourmous monsters who generally are 5 or 6 times his size and whatnot... xD

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Maybe, but again I agree, he wouldn't talk much and he would always be off somewhere battling and never really spend any time with you unless you went with him....:xd:

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
It would be cool if Link got a girlfriend in one of the future Zelda games. One that follows him around the over world (maybe even into dungeons), someone who wants to be brave like him and looks up to him for his courage and selflessness. It would be neat to see Link wander into a new land where he meets a girl in trouble, after saving her she falls head over heels for our hero and decides to tag along since Link has no idea where he is or how he got there. The girl would help you try and return home even though she doesn't want him to leave. and in the end they must part ways. I think that would be a heartbreaking tale but one worth telling. It would show us a side of link we have never seen before, plus it nice to have company.

Also it would add depth to the story, cut-scenes, game play and development of the series. So the question is why hasn't Link gotten a girlfriend yet!? But then again perhaps February Eve is right and Link's taste for high adventure is too strong for him to slow down and find himself a nice girl or two lol jk jk

Link_____by_DC9sp&#111.jpg

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Somehow I feel like this thread isn't for me, I guess a lot of girls would love that, and thats the one problem about TP, it had that fan-service Sumo-Wrestling part, which is why I believe it was SOOOOO loved buy the fangirls, anywho, Yeah I guess girls would love to be with him, except he gets in swords battes with abnormal pigs and enourmous monsters who generally are 5 or 6 times his size and whatnot... xD

TP had fanservice for straight guys, too. Her name is Midna - in her true form. Heck, I'm a straight female and I thought she was hot. I think she's way more fan-service than Link's little shirtless scene, because, come on, right after we see Link topless the camera pans to... Mayor Bo...shirtless. *Aaaah! My eyes!* Honestly, I took a long look at Link and was wondering "Where are the scars? He's a warrior who's been fighting hard... he should have some scars on him."

I think it's common for people to wish that more people were in the world like the characters they enjoy. I'd like more peopel to be like my favorites - for spiritual reasons... If there were more "Links" in the world, perhaps the world would have a greater sense of humility and honor. I was told by a friend once that I think like one of my favorite characters (Vash of Trigun), and I took it as an extreme compliment - since more people like him in the world would mean more Love and Peace. I'm certain there are tons of people out there who wish Harry Potter were real, and etc.

I kind of wish the Triforce were real and in the hands of high ranking political leaders, because I think it might "balance" them out.

B

Buttercup

It would be cool if Link got a girlfriend in one of the future Zelda games. One that follows him around the over world (maybe even into dungeons), someone who wants to be brave like him and looks up to him for his courage and selflessness. It would be neat to see Link wander into a new land where he meets a girl in trouble, after saving her she falls head over heels for our hero and decides to tag along since Link has no idea where he is or how he got there. The girl would help you try and return home even though she doesn't want him to leave. and in the end they must part ways. I think that would be a heartbreaking tale but one worth telling. It would show us a side of link we have never seen before, plus it nice to have company.

Also it would add depth to the story, cut-scenes, game play and development of the series. So the question is why hasn't Link gotten a girlfriend yet!? But then again perhaps February Eve is right and Link's taste for high adventure is too strong for him to slow down and find himself a nice girl or two lol jk jk

View attachment 3437

jajajaajaja

Nooooo!!! XD dont give him a girlfriend!!! dont corrupt my fantasy I like him better ALONE well maybe Alone when hes off in hyrule field or in temple

Austin

Austin
[exploressexuality]He could break my pots all night long..... I have no idea what that's supposed to insinuate but it sure as hell sounds like an innuendo :P. Anyway, Link would probably be a great boyfriend if you were only expecting to hook up every now and then. I doubt he'd open up to anyone, and he really doesn't have time to listen to me whine...... too bad.[/exploressexuality]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom