• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wouldn't It Be Funny...

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
But speculation is one of the main things that keeps the Zelda fanbase going! If everything were revealed to us, we would have so much less to discuss.

I doubt this will ever happen. They'll drop hints and confirm and disprove various theories we have, but we probably will never learn the whole truth about the history of Zelda. Something new will always be added into the mix with every new game they make. It'll take ages for all of them to come together at this rate, and even then we still won't know the entire story.

To answer your question though, I would find it pretty amusing if they happened to come out with all of the information they've been keeping confidential for all these years. I'd probably be a bit angry despite that, however, because you can't include that much into a game without it being either really, really drawn out or sloppily put together.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

...I'm confused at how you reached this conclusion. Like Jae said, I'm sure that even if they ever do reveal everything, Nintendo will find a way to present new ideas to keep us insane and confused. Just because the CURRENT mysteries are solved doesn't take away anything from the future. Nintendo has an unlimited imagination, they can keep us on edge forever.

This is true, and it would add a whole new wave of thought in, but not right away. At first the whole Zelda fanbase would have slow thinking, because we would only be getting one game every few years. If they released the timeline as of thus far, then it would take a long time to build up enough for more timeline speculation. I know Nintendo won't do anything like this, and I say they had better not. Just because they reveal all of the timeline as of the games that have already been released, though, definitely doesn't mean that there isn't room for more games in the future.

Xixor

Warrior of the Past
Most likely, it will reveal something very very important.

But even more likely, it will bring up a thousand more questions for just one answered.

Thats the way Zelda works.

bigflyingpotato

Watch out!
That would be kinda funny, we'd all just sit there in front of our TVs on information overload. Then we'd beat the game and say "...now what?"
No but I don't think it'll happen. Maybe explain some things of course. like the Master Sword and Hyrule's origins, maybe a little about the timeline (especially if this is first).
If we're lucky it'll clear up some controversy about the seal war and the sacred/evil realm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom