• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would you rather?

Would you rather

• Total voters

Dan

Wow, I'm more amazed there's a Youtube channel dedicated to archiving fictional characters laughter.

I would prefer to live in Termina, that moon looks kinda cute anyway. :)

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Neither! I want to live in Hyrule as Dark Link married to Zelda ruling Hyrule together with her, while Link continues to flirt with women other than Zelda like he mostly does. And Zelda gets to have a lover who actually cares about her.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
If I live in Termina will the moon DEFINATELY crash? If yes then I would choose Hyrule where Ganondorf MIGHT torture and kill me at least I might stand a better chance of survival that way.

I'd prefer Hyrule. It doesn't seem like leaving Termina was exactly an option, and if the moon crashes for sure with no Link to save you, you're very likely dead (I know if you actually do the math, the idea is that the moon wouldn't destroy all of Termina, but we have to take into consideration that the moon is 'magical' so it's not just about its size and speed). On the other hand, in Hyrule, Ganondorf probably won't kill you for no reason. Anyway, he wants the kingdom he's ruling to have some people in it, I'm sure, otherwise there'd be no point.

Super tough one! I guess it comes down to impending guaranteed death versus living in a crappy situation? I'd go with Hyrule because at least you have the chance of things becoming okay

Ganondorf was a great ruler. Being a citizen under his rule would be much preferable to living with the threat of the moon falling. Ganondorf had a clear plan for Hyrule and its people. His domestic policies involving moving the people of castle town from the hustle and bustle, filth and corruption of city life. To the charming rural paradise of Kakariko. Reducing stress and incresing life expenctancy.

His agricultural policies involved removing the useless and bumbling Talon from being in charge of Hyrules Milk supply and instead installing someone who was hard working and able to meet the high demand.

His foreign policies were also very good. Freezing the Zoras who were contaminating the streams with their faeces and was in the process of having the bomb making terrorist Gorons fed to a dragon.

I chose to live in Hyrule anyway and then reading this totally sold me on the idea haha, that is a great way of seeing it all from another perspective and now I'm finding myself drawn to Ganondorf's cause a lot more.

Hyrule. G-man's taking over to improve the lives of his people, and even if he did start going nuts near the end (which Nabooro and the giant honking evil castle tell us he did) he's still not mindlessly rampaging. The Moon would kill everyone, but if I kept my head down and didn't try to depose the uber-magical demigod, I think I'd be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom