• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would you rather?

Would you rather

• Total voters

CyborgElfStephanie

Just a loser loving Legend of Zelda and anime
If you had to choose to live in Hyrule being under the rule of Ganondorf He might torture you/kill you in a gruesome way if he decided to, your prone to face him that way. Or in Termina with it being prone to the moon crashing Link won't be there to save you so you have to face the moon. What world would you rather live in?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I'm gonna take my chances with Ganondorf. Like, sure the dude is evil, but he's not stupid and clearly his goal wasn't too murder anyone. Hopefully I would be in the group he doesn't murder....

Hyrule is way safer. The moon there isn't prone to crashing and you're more prone to stay alive because Link is prone to defeating Ganondorf and such.

Also
*Moon being prone to crashing

Also it's not prone to crashing, it was just that one time. Hyrule however is prone to constantly being antagonized by Ganondorf.

I feel like Hyrule is a safer bet, there are probably some guards and rebellions and such that will be Ganondorf's main focus, because even if he did overthrow the royal family, he would still have to argue with A. the goddesses and B. Angry folks with power :)

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ganondorf was a great ruler. Being a citizen under his rule would be much preferable to living with the threat of the moon falling. Ganondorf had a clear plan for Hyrule and its people. His domestic policies involving moving the people of castle town from the hustle and bustle, filth and corruption of city life. To the charming rural paradise of Kakariko. Reducing stress and incresing life expenctancy.

His agricultural policies involved removing the useless and bumbling Talon from being in charge of Hyrules Milk supply and instead installing someone who was hard working and able to meet the high demand.

His foreign policies were also very good. Freezing the Zoras who were contaminating the streams with their faeces and was in the process of having the bomb making terrorist Gorons fed to a dragon.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I think Hyrule. Simply because it would be easier to live in hiding. You could always find a remote place on the shores of Lake Hylia and fish, and no one would bother you. Whereas in Termina, if the moon falls, everyone dies. The kind of guy I would be is an off-the-grid sort of guy, and Ganondorf would have other things to worry about instead of me.

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
I'd prefer Termina. MM was my favorite game, and I really liked the landscape of Termina. It's not like I'd need to worry about the moon anyway, the awesome Hero of Time would come by to take care of it ;) As Malon stated, it's not prone to falling, it was just that once when HMS crossed over dimensions and brought an item of unlimited evil power to that imp...

I wouldn't want to live in Hyrule under evil rule. Obviously Ganondorf wouldn't just go killing random civilians willy-nilly, but if you remember, things were still pretty bleak, and I wouldn't want to be ruled by someone who was evil, anyway.

Whereas in Termina, if the moon falls, everyone dies.

Naw, the moon crashing would be a pretty awful, but it wouldn't cause planetary devastation. Sure, Clock Town and perhaps some of the surrounding area would be ruined, but you could still go on living just fine. The size of their moon was more like a large asteroid, and at the speed it was going, it's unlikely that much real harm would come besides those who were directly under the crash zone.

Man, the chances for survival in a Ganondorf-ruled Hyrule are exponentially higher than certain death-by-heavenly-body collision. I'd be one of those chumps that finds some hole to live in far away from the action and just stays there for the sake of safety, with the hole preferably having a cow in it.

I'mma go with Ganondorf's Hyrule. I mean his disposition towards the people seemed fairly tempered. Sure, his initial attack razed Castle Town, but his malignancy seemed focused on the royal family and military for the most part. The people just fled to Kakariko, where they seem to have lived a life that was more or less undisturbed. In fact, the only time he appears to have directly intervened in the life of a citizen was to oust the clearly lazy and incompetent manager of a horse ranch and dairy farm, and put it under the care of someone who was clearly more motivated and diligent. I dunno, almost seems like a Ganondorf reign would be a meritocracy.

You know what, **** Hyrule. Can Ganondorf invade they US already? I'd be down for that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom