• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
No it wasnt FE it was in general. But okay :)

Hmmm...write one.

WYR be a bird, dragon, or beast laguz? For those of you not familiar with Fire Emblem...laguz are shapeshifting humans. They fight in their animal forms. The bird tribes are hawk, heron, and raven. Beast tribes are cat, tiger, lion, and wolf(which I put in their own tribe in my head canon....but anyway) Dragon tribes are red, black, and white dragon.

No it wasnt FE it was in general. But okay :)

Hmmm...write one.

WYR be a bird, dragon, or beast laguz? For those of you not familiar with Fire Emblem...laguz are shapeshifting humans. They fight in their animal forms. The bird tribes are hawk, heron, and raven. Beast tribes are cat, tiger, lion, and wolf(which I put in their own tribe in my head canon....but anyway) Dragon tribes are red, black, and white dragon.
Dragon laguz. I love dragons. :D

All this FE talk has made me want to write a FE story. Meh, I'm good, I will just continue TDV.

WYR win the lottery or win someone's love?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Allergic to wheat, definitely. I live with somebody who has a wheat allergy, so I've become accustomed to a wheat free diet.

WYR win $1000000 in a contest you didn't even enter, or win $100 and be very proud of your victory?

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, WEEYTCH!

WYR go to Narnia, or Gallifrey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom