• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Never eat another taco? What? I'd rather eat tacos the rest of my life than never eat one again.

WYR pick a dog or cat for a pet if given the choice?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Is there a third option?
I'd rather be the one sleeping in the back.... but I guess out of those two, shotgun.

WYR... have super-powered farts, or super-powered burps?

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Dang thats a hard one, both are pretty bad and lead to early death... Still even now i only way *** pounds, and if i lost all my muscle and extra fat i don't think it would be that impossibly hard to be 80 pounds. 300 pounds on the other hand is a lot of weight, and their are some bad side effects while you're living. So i'd have to say 80 pounds.

WYR be the most popular kid in school, or the smartest person in school

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Damn, you're harsh. :P Probably Physically disabled.

WYR have the Gobli hate you or love you? <3

Last edited by a moderator:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I don't know the difference, but I'd like to go to Disney World in Hollywood, if there is one there, if not, wherever it is. XD

WYR Sit down and watch some soccer on a rainy day, or play it on a rainy day? ;)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Teaching math to hobos would be easier for me because kids don't listen to me, and I've befriended some of the hobos that live behind my house!

WYR be 1/2 hour late for a very important job interview with a world class company, or be 5 minutes late for your sister's wedding?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom