• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
WYR not be able to have kids ever, or not be able to walk
OOOh, I want to answer this one. I NEVER want to have kids, so first one.
But then again, are you talking about GIVING BIRTH, or just raising them? I'd be fine with raising them, but I NEVER want to go through that hell of childbirth. But then again... I also don't really want to raise kids either... xD

Anyway, as for the game: ...I can't answer. Regardless of size of audience or lack of pants, I can not give speeches. I do not like being up in front of a crowd, no matter how many people are there. Plus, If you were up behind a podium, that would cover up your lack of pants. =P

WYR... Win a trip to Disneyland, or be able to start a real-life journey as a Pokemon Trainer? (assuming that pokemon would be real if you choose this option) -(or it could be that you just happened to stumble into the pokemon world. either way, you'd be a trainer.)

Japas

Indigo-Go's Bassist
I'm already living that! Really good at an instrument and I can't dance!

WYR
Have lemon juice in your eyes constantly
or
Have chili pepper juice in your eyes constantly

Shadowvoid90

Shadowvoid90
I'd go to space with Bongo Bongo, at least Bongo Bongo doesn't say ",Tingle, Tingle Kooloo-Limpah!" All the time.

Good at playing Musical Intrument (Soprano Saxophone, or Ocarina).

WYR Fight every boss in the Zelda Universe, or fight every boss from the Mario Universe.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Cats. I love peanut butter ten times more than cats. :I

WYR play all Zelda cdi games to competition or Sonic '06 for xbox 360 to completion (all campaigns)?

Pen

The game is on!
Dammit! Freakin' spelling! Anyway, I'd choose to be a Hylian since I think there's a better chance of survival there.

WYR starve for all eternity in a room filled with food and drinks that you cannot touch, or be be forced to roll a gigantic rock up a long steep slope, and each time you're nearing the top you'll lose hold of the rock thus causing it to roll all the way back down and you'll have to restart for all eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom