• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Time. At least I'm not alone in that scenario. Besides, you never know what kind of stuff you'll learn from the past/future:).

WYR be at school in only undergarments in front of everyone you know, or run naked through a school you've never been to? (note: for the purposes of this question, there are no dress code penalties for either instance)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Um. Pants. I can change undies, right? And clean them?

WYR have lots of short relationships with lots of different people, or one long relationship with one person?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Sleepwalking. it would be less terrifying :eek:h:
It's like- OH MY GOD- I'M HAUNTED! :O
And then there's that o_O paranoia feeling that sets in....

WYR have Zoidburg operate on you, or Jump into a pit of worms?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I would rather watch the world unfold.

WYR... Have no friends, and no enemies, or have an equal number friends and enemies? (the intensity of the relationships also matter- if you're very close to someone, you'll have an enemy that hates you as much as that person likes you, etc.)

Wonderful friends and fearsome enemies. I have a feeling that I would have a few super villians as enemies, as I tend to form strong bonds with my friends. Plus I'm a jerk and love aggravating people who hate me.

WYR have a bow and some arrows or a sword?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom