• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Mine came first though haha XD.
Groose's hair, Ghirahim would be more likely to kill me.
WYR eat a Korok or an octorok?

I would eat an Octorok. Eating a squid thing sounds easier than eating a tree. And, to answer your first question, it's a tough call. I think I would be Link, even though I would miss out on a lot from the Mario universe. Too much weird stuff happens in the Mario universe for me to take up his job. I would be in a constant state of WTF.

WYR live in the Dark World or the Twilight Realm?

If I found either of them sleeping, I would probably end up doing something more juvenile, such as drawing things on thier foreheads (interpret the word "things" however you want). I would give Groose a haircut. I may end up with a cracked ribcage and a few broken limbs, but It'd be worth it. Besides, Lord Ghirahim would just kill me for doing something like that to him.

WYR hit Ganondorf in the face with a pie, or hit Lord Ghirahim in the face with a pie?

Joy

The Sexy One
Run through Castle Town naked. Hell, I'd even stroll.

Would you rather listen to Justin Beiber everyday for the rest of your life or listen to Rebecca Black every day for the rest of your life?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
HAHA "sumo wrestle a moblin in the mud"
I just got the FUNNIEST image in my mind when reading that xD

Anyway, both are so bad, I- I just can't pick.

Would you rather.... eat a coma-apple (like in snow white), or eat a poison mushroom and never be able to return to your normal height?

I choose teleportation. I would abuse that power so much. I would make endless references to Goku from Dragonball Z. Plus, I'm a very lazy individual, so I could wait until the very last second before I need to be somewhere.

WYR be a Pokemon master or Pokemon professor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom