• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would You Rather.

Would you rather

• Get a papercut

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sit in traffic

• wait at the DMV

• the gallon challenge

• play 10 minutes of OOT water temple

• Total voters

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I would love to answer but I can't. I would play more then 10 minutes of the water temple, and I could spend my time better then any of those things.

I'd do the Water Temple of course. I've more or less memorized that dungeon by this point, so it's not so bad anymore. DMV would be my last choice as I have been there many a time before and it is an atrocity like no other.

What's the deal with everyone not liking the Water Temple. I LOVED that dungeon, purely because it was HARD. Of course its not as hard any number of playthroughs afterwards, but I enjoy difficulty!

Squirrel

The Rodent King
I'd get a papercut. It's the quickest. (Besides sitting in traffic if you're on the highway. That might end very quickly.)

What's the deal with everyone not liking the Water Temple. I LOVED that dungeon, purely because it was HARD. Of course its not as hard any number of playthroughs afterwards, but I enjoy difficulty!
not a lot of people like it because it was rumored to have one less key to however many locked doors there were in the n64 version. so if you unlocked the wrong door you cant beat the temple. well that was just a rumor. but it still fun to pretend to hate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom