• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Would You Like to See What Happens to Temples in Between Games?

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
If done correctly, it could be fine. Really, Zelda just needs some decent continuity. Fans went gaga when they heard the temple of time song in TP, showing it's connection to OoT's ToT. We don't need a whole game of that, the hate for TP being proof of that, but moments that remind us that the series is connected is a great way to spark up people's inner nostalgia. And a quick and painless history session would hurt, emphasis on QUICK AND PAINLESS.

I'm not sure about Palace of Winds (assuming you mean the MC version), but it can't be Skyloft. City in the Sky was always the city from the Oocca tribe, a.k.a. the Sky People

From what I read in HH, the City in the Sky is still a mystery in regards to the timeline so it's safe to say it hadn't been seen in any game prior to HH.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I do get curious about what happens to the temples in between the games. I also often times wonder why Hyrule changes so drastically over time. Why are some temples built new while others are forgotten entirely?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom