• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Would you change anything about your appearance?

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I wish I was slimmer. I know I can lose weight and it's not like I'm hugely fat or anything, but what I mean is I wish my frame was smaller. Most the women in my family are petite but I am more curvy and though there's nothing wrong with that, I hate standing next to my sister and feeling like the heffalump. I don't want to be skinny just smaller. I don't like talking about this because I like to pretend I don't have issues with my body but yeah.

I also wish I had different shaped eyes. I liked my eyes until I realised their shape is the only thing that makes me resemble my father and I hate it.

Generally though I try not to complain that much. Everybody has insecurities and things they wish were different, but you should only try to change for yourself and not for others.

Yes. For easy fixes I'd like to restreak my hair blonde or go black cherry.

For tough fixes, I'd like to lose ten pounds and get a tummy tuck. I'd also like to get rid of the scars on my face from being bit by a dog.

I wish I still didn't have acne problems. No matter what I use it won't go away. :(

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Probably make my hair more inclined to behave and fix my jawline. It's naturally really short and pointed and it makes me look like a supervillain. Also yeah I'd gladly lose a good 10 pounds or so.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Due to my muscle disorder I would want to grow bigger muscles, as well as have a stomach that doesn't give me pain 24/7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom