• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

World of Dragons SU

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Spyro RP! While having played the classic Insomniac Games trilogy is a plus here, it's not required since the plot doesn't depend on it heavily. Takes place before the first game.

Plot: In the land that dragons call home, creatures called gnorcs are causing trouble. Eggs and draclings are going missing, and there have been several violent confrontations between dragons and gnorcs. The gnorcs' leader is a big oafish brute known as Gnasty. Rumor has it that he is planning something more sinister behind the scenes....the dragons must figure out what to do about this.

Anyone who's played it should know what Gnasty is planning to do. But we'll see where this goes. The gnorcs, for those of you who aren't familiar with Spyro, are like goblins or orcs, pretty much. They're ugly looking creatures with big feet.

You can be a dragon, fairy, or gnorc. You can have up to three characters. There are five different dragon races: artisan, peace keeper, magic crafter, beast maker, dream weaver. I made a little something to teach you about them if you need it: Click here to see it. I highly recommend looking at it even if you have played it. It might help you choose/refresh your memory a bit.

Signup form

Name:

Species: (if dragon, specify race.)

Age: (you can say something like "teen" or "elder" if you want.)

Personality:

Appearance: (eye color etc, the dragon races all look a bit different so make sure you keep that in mind.)

Backstory: (optional.)

Other: (optional, can be the type of magic they use if a fairy, but all dragons breathe fire, no ice dragons, can also be the role you have in mind, etc)

---

Name: Hurik

Species: Dragon(peace keeper)

Personality: Loyal to her friends, brave, can be impulsive. Enjoys messing with the peace keeper cannons, which sometimes leads to trouble.

Appearance: Slightly smaller than the average young dragon. Golden colored with brown horns and claws. Blue eyes. Green wing joints and belly. Gray wing membranes and crests.

Backstory: A young peace keeper who is tired of all the trouble the gnorcs are causing. If she had her way, all gnorcs would be torched on sight, but the dragon elders are trying to find a different solution.

Other: Her name means "small fire".

Last edited:

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Jackson "Yellowjacket" Blair

Species: fairy

Personality: He sees the world very plainly. He doesn't trust many people and can read people very well. He could be cold and hostile at first glance, but he cares for friends.

Appearance: He has brown hair and blown eyes steaked with yellow like sunlight. He had a forest green shirt and brown pants beneath a yellow jacket. His wings are the color of sunshine.

Backstory: He was married to Violet, anther wind fairy. But she was killed in battle four years ago. He never recovered from her death, blaiming himself

Other: uses wind magic and a touch of lightning. Felix's mentor
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Felix "Firefly" Moryk

Species: fairy

Personality: He's warm and firendly, the world one big adventure. He has a short temper and is a bot reckless

Appearance: He's 100% ginger and he's got ice blue eyes. He wears a red tunic and orange pants with gold earrings. His wings are a fiery orange-red

Other: Uses fire magic, apprentice to Jack.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Name: Rivn

Species: Dragon, Dream Weaver

Personality: Mysterious, sneaky, loyal to his fellow dragons.

Appearance: Midnight blue body, indigo eyes. Horns, fringe, wings and belly are various shades of gray.

Backstory:

Other: Night OPs, sneaks around Gnorc controlled territory to get layouts, guard movement and rotations, and find any other vital pieces of information, egg locations, etc. (Sorry, I haven't played Spyro in a long time, but I hope you get the gist of what I'd like to have him do)

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Name: Raider

Species: Magicrafter

Personality: Like most Magicrafters, Raider is quiet and shy. Unlike most Magicrafters however, this is a mask. His real persona is outgoing and fiery. But he prefers to hide that in public under a dull face.

Appearance: Green scales, purple eyes. Like most Magicrafters, he has 2 sets of 2 horns, which are a little jagged at the end, and are colored a dull purple. The inside skins of his wings are also purple.

Backstory: N/a

Other: n/a

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Name: Yzua

Species: Dream Weaver

Personality: Cunning, mysterious. Completely loyal to dragons. Also has a sense of humor.

Appearance: Silver eyes, black black body. Her horns, wings, and belly are shades of gray.

Backstory: Rivn's mentor.

Other: The leader of Rivn's group. Also second hand to the Dream Weaver's leader.

----

Name: Lateef

Species: Dream Weaver

Personality: (I'm not really sure what his personality is in game, since I've never gotten that far. I'm assuming he's like Dumbledore/Elderly wise old man type.)

Appearance: Green eyes, light teal body. White belly, brown hornes, and purple wings.

Backstory: (not really sure.) Leader of the Dream Weavers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom