• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

World Map Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ganonity

I need a little help. I'm playing as Adult Link and while I was looking at the world map and saw there was an arrow pointing to Kakriko Village. I go there and can't find any reason for that arrow being on the map. I just want to know the purpose of this arrow. Since I can't find out on my own.

Thx.

Beeker

Wild Card
I believe the arrow shows where you have to go next in relation to the Biggoron Sword sidequest. Since you are trading items to people, it shows what area you need to go to next. So if it's in Kakariko, you might have to go talk to the Cucco Lady if you want to continue on.

I think this is what it means. It's been a while since I've played OoT, so forgive me if I'm wrong.:hmm:

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I believe the arrow shows where you have to go next in relation to the Biggoron Sword sidequest. Since you are trading items to people, it shows what area you need to go to next. So if it's in Kakariko, you might have to go talk to the Cucco Lady if you want to continue on.

I think this is what it means. It's been a while since I've played OoT, so forgive me if I'm wrong.:hmm:
Like Beeker is saying whom is correct the arrow refers to how far you are in Biggoron Sword SQ if you've started it and if you haven't then it may be that need to get to the Shadow Temple or Bottom of the Well it's definately the Biggoron SQ or what I just stated.

I am 99% sure that the arrow has to relate to a side-quest (most likely the Biggoron Sword quest). I have never noticed any such arrow during the required part of the game. I don't normally bother with Biggoron, but I have a vague memory of there being arrows on the map the last time I did.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Everyone's right ... it's in relation to the aforementioned Biggoron sidequest. I remember the first time doing the sidequest the arrow was in a blank area on the map (which would soon be filled in with Gerudo Valley once I went there), not knowing why it was there until I did what I had to do there for the SQ. Then the arrow moved to Death Mountain, which is the next SQ's destination. From then on I watched the arrow and it was true to where I was having to go for the rest of the sidequest.

Last edited:
G

Ganonity

Thanks guys, now I know what to do after I beat the Forest Temple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom