• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wizard101 Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
My role functions similarly to the Follower role.

I see. In this case it correlates with your suspicions. Look, I really want to believe you, and your role name looks legit, but the ability set you've hinted at leads me to a cautionary skepticism.

Weren't you the first one to raise suspicion on him yesterday?

Why is everyone so opposed to an Eduarda lynch? Because of time constraints? Four people just posted, I don't think getting enough votes is the problem.

Why would pendio lie. If Eduarda was lynched and didn't flip scum, we'd just go after him tomorrow. Also, seeing as how he voted her right off the bat when the day started, his claim checks out.

On the surface, it may; however, some minor details make for some blurred lines on the situation.

Eduarda has been inactive, so if Pendio indeed followed her, there's a chance that no information would have been given to him.

Mafiascum Wiki said:
The Follower is an informative role that can target a player at Night and learn what form of action they took that Night (investigation, protection, killing, etc), but not who they targeted.

Based on the intensional definition of the follower role, it seems to work only if the targeted player acted during the night, and if we are to assume Eduarda was still inactive during this time, the role may have not worked to begin with if Pendio is telling the truth. Now I will say that Pendio did not necessarily say that his follower-like abilites were exactly faithful to the general role, so his situation holds some ground. His nameclaim, as I mentioned previously, also appears legit.

All in all, I think Eduarda's moves have been more Mafia-indicative than Pendio's, but the claim business has me even further on edge.

Everyone on the Eddie-wagon knows that's not gonna happen. If you genuinely wanted to lynch her you would've started that wagon a few days ago. right now the only thing it might accomplish is a no lynch. I find anyone who's know voting for Eddie or a no lynch a bit suspicious.

Haha "Eddie." XD

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Weren't you the first one to raise suspicion on him yesterday?

Why is everyone so opposed to an Eduarda lynch? Because of time constraints? Four people just posted, I don't think getting enough votes is the problem.

Why would pendio lie. If Eduarda was lynched and didn't flip scum, we'd just go after him tomorrow. Also, seeing as how he voted her right off the bat when the day started, his claim checks out.
Suspicion... if I remember correctly I only pointed out I don't trust him as much as most other people did.

In all honesty, I prefer lynching Eduarda over Pendio. However, I'm fine with both and I don't believe we'll manage to rally up enough people know to vote for Eduarda instead. Pendio is thus the better alternative.
Furthermore, I also agree with Gumball. His claim is interesting. I feel like either he's truthful and Eduarda is most likely scum, or he's lying and they're both scum. Perhaps he already knows they're both gonna die at this point, so they agreed to sacrifice one to give immortality to the other. Saying Eduarda is scum could give Pendio an incredible roleclaim. I've just seen it happening before that he busses scummates like that, at the very least he is capable of doing it. So yeah, I agree with Gumball, let's first lynch him and THEN we'll look at Eduarda.

Okay so hello I am here at dusk. Anyway, I took a couple minutes to read and catch up on everything, and I think Pendio is looking a little fishy, as others have said here. Over the course of the game he seems to have been pointing fingers a fair amount, yet not explicitly leading any bandwagons (to my recollection). Then, the roleclaiming seemed a little odd also, in a particular game like this. I honestly doubt school would have anything to do with alignment (because that would mean death is the "evil" faction which according to the way the game works, they're not *technically* [i also understand things might be different for a Mafia game, this just makes the most sense to me as a young nooblet]). So basically that was kinda a "hey you can't tell what I am til I ded" deal from Pendio. Anyhow.

VOTE: Pendio

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Okay so hello I am here at dusk. Anyway, I took a couple minutes to read and catch up on everything, and I think Pendio is looking a little fishy, as others have said here. Over the course of the game he seems to have been pointing fingers a fair amount, yet not explicitly leading any bandwagons (to my recollection). Then, the roleclaiming seemed a little odd also, in a particular game like this. I honestly doubt school would have anything to do with alignment (because that would mean death is the "evil" faction which according to the way the game works, they're not *technically* [i also understand things might be different for a Mafia game, this just makes the most sense to me as a young nooblet]). So basically that was kinda a "hey you can't tell what I am til I ded" deal from Pendio. Anyhow.

VOTE: Pendio
If Pendio is scum, this is town.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Doc is replacing Justac00lguy.

Vote Tally

Pendio (6) - LittleGumball, Tristan, Shroom, DekuNut, kokirion, Timeless
Eduarda (2) - Pendio, Sadia

No votes cast: Jamie, Frozen Chosen, Libk, Doc, Eduarda, Mido, Johnny Sooshi

Extension (2) - Johnny Sooshi, Pendio

Day 3 will end today, August 21st at 9 PM PT (in about 4 hours). With 15 players alive, 8 is majority. 4 votes are required to lynch.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Doc! Regeneration buddy! Hey!

Anyways, I'll repeat what I said before:
1) If we don't lunch Pen today, he'll just be back on the table tomorrow.
2) Eduarda can't defend herself right now. My grace period for her ends tomorrow.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
The damage you took already catched my attention. I'd say you've probably been targeted by a townie(s). The damage you took is very little, the mafia wouldn't bother with their nightkills. So why would a townie target you? Essentially that doesn't make you scum, townies can make mistakes as well. But it makes me wonder whether that townie (or townies) have some more information about you. What if this is some attempt of let's say a cop to get you killed without having to roleclaim?

And now I see this post. Why would you want an extension? You know very well that not enough people will vote for it to happen. It is too late in the day and this game is not active enough anyway. So this is a waste-vote. Not different from Sadia's last-minute Eduarda-vote.

I'm watching you.

I would not recommend investigating me. It would simply be a waste and a witch hunt on the town's part. I don't want to claim anything just yet. I can account specifically the source and reason for the 300 HP I lost Night 1, but sadly not the source for Night 2. That being said, I would strongly urge you not to investigate me unless you absolutely think it would be vital to the town.

I'm unsure why or who targeted me. Perhaps someone else wanted to test out if I could discern where their attack came from. If they got any information that would help the game, I'd love to hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom