• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wind Waker with Graphics on SSBB That Toon Link Was Portrayed In?

I love SSBB, especialy Toon Link, I started thinking, what would Wind Waker be like with the graphics Toon Link was portrayed in on SSBB?
What are your thoughts?
Do you think we will see Toon Link again?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Toon Link does look like the Wind Waker graphics, but he's a bit more realistic. To make him fit in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl game. Although the Wind Waker trophies do look like the Wind Waker ones, the fighter, Toon Link is part of the Super Smash dojo. Making him a realistic Wind Waker graphic character.

Toon Link coming back? That's for Nintendo to know and to find out...I hope he returns:3 He was fun playing in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl game.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Just for reference and the sake of clarity:

This is a cel-shaded Toon Link:
Outset_Link_-_Brawl_Trophy.png
...and this is his Brawl portrayal:
Toon_Link_-_Brawl_Trophy.png

Honestly I could see Toon Link returning simply because Nintendo still uses that version of Link. They'll probably do it a little bit less now considering the capabilities of the 3DS, but Toon Link makes a good Link clone because he looks a lot more different than young Link did. I mean they might drop a link clone altogether, but since Toon Link is kind of like the hand held Link nowadays I can see him returning alongside what I kind of consider console Link.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I like the idea of bringing WW back with those graphics. ^^
I'd like to play that WW if it ever would happen. :nod:

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
Are you talking about a WW remake with SSBB/TP graphics? Or a completely new Zelda- game? In my opinion, it might be a rather interesting option. Both of them, I mean. But a new Zelda would be better. Not that WW isn't great, it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom