• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Wind Waker For Wii Instead of Twilight Princess?

• Thread starter Toonwolflink418
  • Start date

Wind Waker Or Twilight Princess for wii

• Ya, Wind Waker for Wii!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah, I prefer Twilight Princess on Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

Toonwolflink418

this is a simple poll, how would zelda fans like wind waker on wii instead of twilight princess and with the same switch, having the entire map mirrored it would make travelling the great sea much harder.
so, tell me what you thinjk below and above :):lol::rolleyes::yes::D:P

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
I'd love it on the Wii! Or possibly on the Wii U. . . But that would probably mean throwing out the Cell-Shaded idea of the entire game. . . Nah, I love the WW on the GameCube just where it is . . .

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Well, were getting Wind Waker on the WiiU virtual console, since it's one of the biggest Gamecube games...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm okay with TP on the Wii. Wind Waker wasn't really hard, and I don't believe that the motion controls would work all that great but having it mirrored would be totally awesome!

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I can't imagine trying to throw the grappling hook with the Wii mote. That's just too....weird... And WW already gave me CTS as is. >.> No, it's fine right where it is on the GC.

Link Master

The Hero's Master
Wind Waker on the Wii would ruin the feel of the game in my opinion. I would not mind the idea of maybe a mirrored version of the game that would be pretty embarrassing (Wind Waker is my favorite Zelda game) but it will probably not happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom