• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will You Get This Game at Midnight.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
It depends. Since it comes out the day before Thanksgiving break, I'll be playing it all day anyway. If I can convince my dad to take me, then I'll get it and pull and all nighter. ^^

Do you guys know any good and cheap shipping service to Asia/erope? (giogrphicly israel is in Asia, but some times we count as erope..) I relly want to play the game when it comes out..

no i won't be there. i feel sleep is more important. besides i went to gamestop and they said that they will not be opening at midnight because skyward sword is released on a sunday. oh and because it's a nintendo game. at my local gamestop they don't do midnight releases for nintendo games. only games like cod and halo get midnight releases there. now if it was a ps3 game then they diffidently would be open but it's not so. :dry:

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
I'm fairly certain there won't be any stores opening/staying open just for this game, and really, even if they were to, I would wait until after I sleep. I probably wouldn't be able to play it for almost a day anyway, with work and all, so the closer the time when I buy the game to when I can actually play it, the better.

Most likely not. If I do get it at midnight, I'll end up falling asleep anyways. I'm not one for midnight releases, since I'm always super tired, unless it's something incredible, like Harry Potter 7 Part 2. And another thing, I'm not too worried about not getting it on that Sunday, since I live in a small town, which, for some reason, has a Walmart super center, so I'm pretty much guaranteed the game day one. I haven't had any trouble getting a game the day it comes out before anyways.

If I had money, yeah why not, definitely an experience I'd like to have one day. But, being a teenager with no source of income, this will likely be my Christmas gift, meaning definitely no Zelda Dungeon for me for about a month after it's released xD The last thing I need to read when it comes out is how amazing it is and how I'll be the last to enjoy it, but the time will come eventually ;D

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
If they do a midnight release, I will. I haven't actually talked to the GameStop where I'm pre-ordering, but I don't see why they wouldn't. I mean, it's one of the top pre-ordered games, plus GameInformer is really adding to the hype, so it would make sense that they would. Unfortunately, yes, it is a Nintendo game, and, well, people tend to not pay so much attention to Nintendo games.

If the gamestop near me is having a midnight release, then I'll definitely go. It's the sunday of fall break for me. So there's not really a good reason for me not to go since I never go to sleep before 3am.

No, unfortunately. I won't even be able to purchase it this year [as I've said many times]. I can't afford it; money's tight, but I'll watch gameplay videos on Youtube until next year.

However, there's still hope yet... If my brother purchases it by release date. I can simply play it at his house, though it'd be nice to have my own copy. Ah well, beggars can't be choosers, right? :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom