• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Legend of Zelda Will You Be Getting the Original LoZ when It is Released on the E-shop?

Will you purchase tLoZ on the 3DS?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• I can't...

• Total voters

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
The title really says it all. On the 5'th when tLoZ goes on sale for the 3DS, will you purchase it?

Personally, I intend to.

*EDIT: If you already have it via the ambassador program just select "Yes"

Last edited:

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
You really should have an option for "I already have it", some of us got it (plus AoL + Minish Cap) back when Nintendo started their Ambassador program...

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I have the Collector's Edition version which I did complete 100% (and I have to do Second Quest 100% eventually) so there is no reason to buy it again. If you don't have the original game already then I recommend getting it now.

Skywaker

Cheese & bacon potato
I would like to get it...when I get a 3DS. D: But I downloaded it from the Wii Shop Channel from the WiiWare anyway...

Big Octo

=^)
I already have it via Ambassador Program. If it weren't for it, I wouldn't buy it because I already own it on the GameCube Collectors Edition disc.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
It's been on sale for ages on the eshop here and Australia and I believe Europe, I'm looking at it right now on the eshop now. Usually the USA gets stuff before us or around the same time so that's a bit wierd. But I got it in the ambassador program after paying $350 for my 3DS anyway.

Fig

The Altruist
The title really says it all. On the 5'th when tLoZ goes on sale for the 3DS, will you purchase it?

Personally, I intend to.

*EDIT: If you already have it via the ambassador program just select "Yes"

Yup! That's how I got my Legend of Zelda copy on my 3DS! I love being an ambassador! :love:

Of course I will. I have yet to play this classic game, and it would be a great idea for me to get it, considering the price is always outstanding for the Virtual Console/eShop. It would be fun to take the original Legend of Zelda game around wherever I feel like!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom