• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will There Be Helper-people-things?

L

Lenatkiramaru_

I keep hearing something about not having that guy who like fallows and helps you (ex: Midna, Navi) is this true? and if it isent who/what do you think it will be? :nerd:

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Actually, I noticed that all of the helpers are either fairies, or have something to do with the game. Midna was a Twili Princess, and the game was Twilight Princess. Navi is a fairy, and the game was Ocarina of Time, (kokiris are "fairy children," or so I believe), Princess Zelda in spirit form, and the game was Spirit Tracks.

But back on topic.

Being Nintendo, my best guess would be someone new. And either a fairy, who annoys the heck out of us and repeating simple directions randomly. [/sarcasm] (Durion proved to me that Navi was just there for beginning players for Ocarina of Time from his article) Or a helper who has something to do with the sky. And I personally, would love a new helper, as long as they have a nice/sad/deep back story that led them into helping out Link with his adventure, and wouldn't exactly be Navi-like. (And when I mean Navi-like, I mean when I feel like I would hurl my wiimote at my TV because I'm frustrated with text boxes that never seems to end)

(Note to my fellow Dabombmaster Factor members, I'm so sorry for making this post short!!! But I don't feel like rambling on, or making long paragraphs... :<)

EDIT

Forgot about the Spirit of the Skyward Sword. Yeah, I think she'll be the helper... >_>

Last edited:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
The helper for this game to aid Link is the sword spirit girl. This is her:adelle.jpg

I hope we see new footage of her, or information about her, or anything! I'm dying to know more bout Skyward Sword!

I want another fairy. Like navi, but i want one that actually zooms in on her body sometimes, so we know her as an actual humanoid fairy, not just a ball of light, lol.

I would guess it would be the spirit sword or whatever... It might be something else, but I highly doubt it! :)

L

Lenatkiramaru_

thank you for answering i got really suprized when i heard that their wouldn't be a helper! but now it makes more scene that their would be one, :) i hope we get a spirit help THAT would be cool!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Hello? Isn't the sword spirit girl the helper???

Right? They said she will aid him as he goes down and up and explore, so if she's the sword, then she's the helper! Usually the helper will stay with Link, and since she's the sword, she'll stay with him. But, Nintendo said sometimes she won't be there. I wonder why?

Btw. Isn't she the helper? I'm wondering why everyone's saying no, or something else. Why?

Hello? Isn't the sword spirit girl the helper???

Right? They said she will aid him as he goes down and up and explore, so if she's the sword, then she's the helper! Usually the helper will stay with Link, and since she's the sword, she'll stay with him. But, Nintendo said sometimes she won't be there. I wonder why?

Btw. Isn't she the helper? I'm wondering why everyone's saying no, or something else. Why?
We have confirmation that she is the Skyward Sword, the sentient sword's humanoid form. So yes, she is probably your helper for the game. However, I believe there was either rumors or it might have actually been confirmed that she will not constantly give you advice like Navi or Midna. So exactly what role as a helper she will play this time around is unclear. But if there is a helper, whether or not it's a lite version of one, that Skyward Sword girl is it.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah Axle, finally, someone who agrees! I forget where, but I heard that she won't actually be with you all the time? I wonder why?

Abbs

I think it is pretty obvious that if there is any guide in the game, it'll be the Master Sword incarnation. But like Axle the Beast said, the real question is really the significance of her part and how she'll play it.

L

Lenatkiramaru_

Haha, i know this is completely off topic but i thought that dudes name who does the curiosity-shops mailbag's name was Axle Labeast like that was actually his last name XD me and my other friends who love Zelda always laughed about it like someone actually having the last name "Labeast" now i feel slow :lol:

I had 65% trouble in ALLTP becuse there was no one to give me 'real' advice I was stuck after the 5th dungeon clueless on what to do. Yes Zoradinia (Is it that correct name?) is probably the guide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom