• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Will Skyward Sword Come with a Nunchuck?

So Skyward sword is going to come with a golden wiimote plus..., and you need a nunchuck to play the game..., so hopefully there will be a golden
nunchuck available/included?

:):):):):):):):):):)

L

leftyrock91

Yeah, Reggie pretty much confirmed there won't be one.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Well, you could possibly get a golden nunchuk. But judging from the above comments, probably not. But then again, you never know.

i do hope the game will also come with a regular wii motion +. i don't have any of those and the golden controller looks pretty expansive

M

Mule-Kick

i do hope the game will also come with a regular wii motion +. i don't have any of those and the golden controller looks pretty expansive

x2, im curious what the price of the game including gold Wii-mote will be. I don't have wii-motion plus remote yet so i'll need one anyway.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Every Wii owner has a nunchuck since they come with the console, sooooooo.... Besides, Reggie confirmed that there wouldn't be a gold Nunchuck a while back.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I'm just wondering if we'd get regular Wii Motion+ with the standard purchase of Skyward Sword. Because not everybody will be able to get the bundle, and I'm asking for those who can't. Anybody know if we can get the WM+ attachment with either purchase?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom