But really. I own a Wii U and have had the version pre-ordered since last year. But now that the Switch has come it makes me debate with myself daily. Should I cancel it for wiiU version and "Switch" (I'd have to buy the Switch...and who knows if I can pre-order or day one guarantee) or just stick it out with the guaranteed Wii U version?
Right now I'm waiting to even see if it is even possible for me secure a Switch...but should I spend the money...I go back and forth. What do you think? Anyone else in this dilemma?
If this isn't exactly "Breath of the Wild" related and more general related I apologize and will pay whatever toll to the admin gods.