• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Why Navi Left Link

M

Midna123

You know at the end of oot navi leaves Link even though I hated navi it's in my name it was pretty sad but this is a theory about why she left she knew that the moon would fall on termina and she wanted to save termina so she went to the forest which would lead to termina so link would have to save termina and sorry about Vaati I come up with stupid things write what you think of my navi theory

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Moving this to WoZ. Please read the Theory Rules (especially #4) and the Guidelines.

No, I don't think this is the case. These calamities only started when SK got the mask, which presumably happened very recently. It's not logical to bestow Navi with omniscience.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
I don't think that Navi would know about events that take place in Termina, especially seeing as how nobody from Hyrule actually knows about it (as far as we know).

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would say it's because Link's adventure was over and she was going to let Link live his life as if nothing had ever happened and he no longer needed her, especially since he was a Hylian and not a true Kokiri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom