• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Why Is Bongo Bongo Upside Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
447px-Bongobongo.png

Bongo Bongo looks upside down to me, guys.

Anywho, I really only think that he is reaching down, perhaps, because he was tortured and killed upside down. I can't say I can realistically theorize a good theory; all I know is the Shadow Temple apparently has torture victims and what not, and I would (initially) assume Bongo Bongo to have been one at some point in time.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
^

Going in tandem with Ventus' explanation, I don't think that he's really upside-down. It's more like he is attached to the ceiling (as the picture seems to designate) and he is reaching downward. In his boredom he'll tap on the drumhead that Link eventually fights on and experiment some new beats. When Link finally faces him, he patters the drum to throw off his aim. As such, since that's all he can do, Bongo Bongo is suspended from the ceiling for his crimes that he committed again Kakariko Village long ago.

Last edited:

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Threads with no content in the OP tend to not be taken seriously and are prone to going off-topic (as demonstrated above). It's better for the OP to present theories, or at least some ideas, rather than ask for them.

~Thread Locke'd~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom